“Very good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Carroll, Iowa
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed at a hotel close to this restaruant and asked the hotel staff to recommend a restaurant and they suggested Taxi's. My husband and I were traveling with our 2 small children and wanted some place close to the hotel. It was very close so we tried it. When we arrived at the restaurant, the staff was so welcoming and friendly! Right from the start I didn't feel like it was a place for my small kids to be but they never made us feel that way at all. We looked at the menu and ordered, there is no kids menu but my daughter and I shared the meatloaf. First of all they brought us both a plate and said they split it for us in the kitchen but I'm sure they just brought her a plate too. It was amazing! Delicious food and there was plenty for both my daughter and I if they did in fact split the order. Then our 4 month old baby got a lttle upset and I was afraid she would disrupt the other guests but everyone made us feel very welcomed and talked to both of our kids just like the place was full of kids. Thank you for making us welcome and for such great food!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Richmond
“Great meal at Taxi's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Here on business and discovered Taxi's. A very nice restaurant with good food and a very staff. Would highly recommend.

Visited November 2012
North Dakota
“Unexpected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Fabulous food in a tucked away location! We expected from the name something more like a very casual sports bar. While this is a casual place the food was quite fine dining. My husband and I both had our best meal in ages here. There isn't a kids menu but they did have a few kid options such as chicken strips or burgers. My only wish is that there would be a little more room between tables.

“Casual dining at its best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Set in an almost hidden strip mall in West Omaha, you wouldn't expect this quality. Lot's of seniors enjoy Taxi's so if you can plan your dinner for 8:00pm, it won't be so crowded. Taxi's is our go to place for going out.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Council Bluffs
“Why didn't I know about this place?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Tucked away in a strip mall but worth the search. Excellent menu with variety. Loved the gourmet soups. I would classify this as an upscale grill or not a grill at all. It is definitely not typical bar food. We will definitely go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere