“Pastries, Pies, and More!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 1,114 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Austrian, German, Swiss
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Omaha, Nebraska
“Pastries, Pies, and More!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to go, the menu is simple and the food has never disappointed me. Prices are reasonable and portions will fill you up. The best part is the bakery sooo many pastires, and pies, and cakes, and and and..... So many choices that would lead to a no so little middle section.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Omaha, Nebraska
“living on past reputation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is overpriced and portions are smaller than we or most grown-ups like. the owner is living on a decades old reputation he earned when he founded (& bankrupted) a local chain of similar resturants.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“loved everything as usual except the service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We couldn't wait to go back to this restaurant it was a nice family trip we love the place. The one thing our whole family agreed on food was excellent but the the service was terrible our kids had to get up and ask another waiter to refill their waters and soda and it took forever to get our check. I thought our server left and went home.

Visited May 2014
Pisgah, Iowa
“The Worst!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I will never give any business to this place again. Mt daughter ordered her wedding cake from here and it was late and the icing was different colors. When it was pointed out the decorator just slapped another layer of icing over the wrong color. It looked terrible! Was also told the decorator called me a name to one of our guests when she left. She left the table linens a MESS! The owners had the nerve to say to me that it sounded as if we over spent on the wedding. REALLY??!!! It ruined my daughters day(it was a wonderful fairytale wedding until that point). They refunded the delivery fee and that was it! Worst customer service EVER! We will never go back and I will be sure to share my terrible experience with everyone I know.

• Visited May 2014
Merritt Island, Florida
“Worst dining experience ever!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

WOW!! Customer service is not their forte. After waiting for an hour for our table. We ordered our food only to be told they were out of biscuits. Now this is a bakery and it was only 930 in the morning so we were shocked. After getting served cold food that was inedible we asked for the manager to come over. Well that's where it all started to go down hill. The manager was not interested in hearing what we had to say and walked away in the middle of our conversation only to come back with a bill and say we had to pay. We didn't even eat the food the server took it off the table. We offered to pay for the drinks and muffins we had but the manager insisted that we pay the bill. We refused to pay for something we didn't get so she called the police. Great the officer will be able to help us come to an agreement. Nope! He was antagonistic towards us.So while I can't comment on how the food was,I only have service to go by .In my opinion you must lower your standards as well as your expectations.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Wheatfields? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wheatfields, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.