“Best Sport's Bar in Omaha” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #458 of 1,045 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Bellevue, Nebraska, United States
“Best Sport's Bar in Omaha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

DJ's Dugout is by far the best sport's bar in Omaha. Their burgers and wings are to die for and they have drink specials just about every day of the week. With HD projectors and HDTV's everywhere you look this is the perfect place in town to watch a game, grab some food, and have a drink.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Omaha, Nebraska
“Typical bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

DJ's serves your typical bar food -- burgers, wraps, etc. The hamburgers never seem to have much flavor; I suspect they're pre-cooked and left to soak in jus for a long time. They're not a bad choice if you're looking for snacks while watching the game, but if you're looking for quality food there are better options available.

Visited March 2012
Omaha, NE
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

You can't get good wings and nachos anywhere but here in Omaha. Some places have good wings, Oscars and some have good nachos La Mesa but on one has both like DJ's. Best wings in Omaha.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
omaha
“All I Can Say Is Jerk Chicken Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2009

mmmmm. I cant say everything else is this good. But the Jerk Sauce on this I unfortunately cannot get close to anywhere else including my kitchen. spicy, a little swet, and an awesome kick. Not like those generic, norm hot wings, Truly Flavorful! Wow and thanks, as I am not a fan of chicken wings except these. Forget those other chain restaurants as these are big, plump, and flavorful. Not anorexic little chicken wing nubs.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Omaha
“My absolute favorite place in Omaha.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2008

I have been to DJ's Dugout more times than I can count. It is a great place to sit back have a drink and watch an event on one of the many flat screen tv's.

There are daily specials for drinks and food. The best item on the menu has to be the double dipped wings.

All of the servers are friendly and attentive. Even after not going in for nearly a year several servers remembered our names, what we liked to drink, and what day of the week we used to frequent.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights there are dueling pianos in the back room. I have never gone to this simply because I was too comfortable at my table, but it is very popular.

There is a new location opening in Bellevue, but I'll stick to the one on 114 and Dodge. It's like a second home to me.