“Consistent” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Papillion, Nebraska
“Consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Outback is consistently good in food quality and service. Their menu has changed slightly but for the good.

Visited June 2012

Omaha, Nebraska
“Outback”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Good steaks and good seafood. They often have new things to try.

Omaha, Nebraska
“An annual gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I've been fortunate to receive an Outback gift card every year as a Christmas gift. The food, atmosphere and service have never disappointed. Hope "Santa" keeps it coming.

Visited January 2012
Omaha
“Very consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We always know what type of service, food and experience we'll get. We are never let down and never blown away. Their steaks are decent and cooked correctly and they have a great bleu cheese chopped salad that we occassionally crave. Also, when we are ready to make a mess of our diet, we'll get the Bloomin Onion, which is awesome. All in all, this is a great place to get a decent priced steak dinner and we go regularly.

Visited June 2012
Omaha
“Bread, salad, Bloom'in Onion Great - Filet was fatty and sinew”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

My wife and I had not gone to the Outback for a very long time. We thought since they are running steak specials that their steaks would be good. Not the case. My wife's salmon was grilled nicely and the salad I had was great. The Bloom'in Onion was a little over done, but tasted alright.
Now for the awful news. The filet I ordered was fatty and full of sinew. I told our waiter that this was not edible and he offered to replace it. The Manager delivered the second filet. She said if I would have ordered the Victoria filet it would not have been so fatty and sinew. I don't believe that a filet should have any fat and sinew in it. This one was better than the first but still had one side full of sinew. I told the waiter this and he offered no free desert or take the filet off the ticket.
My question is, how can you call yourself a steakhouse when the worst thing you serve is steak????????? $65.00 after the tip. Go to Texas Roadhouse if you want a great filet at reasonable prices.

• Visited May 2012