“Not Bad” 3 of 5 stars

Description: Craft Burgers - Craft Beer
Omaha, Nebraska
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have eaten here several times. The service has always been very good. The food, however, is rather hit and miss. Some items, like the burgers and fries, are very good. Other menu items are just average in quality. The atmosphere is also "average". There are better places to eat just around the corner.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Fl
“Oh so good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

So I was doing a corporate event for a client at the Chophouse, they wouldn't pay for my dinner, so I walked over to the Tap House. I looked at their menu on the door and knew this was the place I would be eating. The Brown Sugar & Smoked Cheddar Burger was calling my name. I was able to upgrade my side dish to the Handmade Wisconsin Cheese Curds. I'm not sure a burger meal can get much better than this. The brown sugar taste was amazing, but not overpowering. All I can say about the cheese curds is, "Thankfully they don't have these in Florida or I'd weigh a lot more." Delicious! Service was only fair at best.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I live in Omaha and had been looking forward to trying Tap House for quite some time. I went last Saturday for a late dinner, around 8:00pm. What a disappointment.

The waiter wasn't knowledgeable about the menu and lacked in social skills. I ordered a salad and my date had wings. My date described the wings as "one step above what a bachelor could make at home," and the salad was unremarkable.

If you are in the area, just around the corner is the Zin Room. I'd suggest you check that place out instead as the food is inventive and the service is spectacular.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Malibu, California, United States
“good lunch spot with plenty of brew choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Good local lunch and dinner spot; reasonable prices and relaxed, fun atmosphere. Mostly locals when I visited. Friendly staff and helpful with local information.

Visited March 2013
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Onion Rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Sometimes you just want a cold beer, some onion rings, and to watch a game. I was lucky enough to stumble across this restaurant while in Omaha for work. After scoping out the restaurants in the area, I thought I would give this one a try. It was a Friday night, it was busy, but not crowded. Plenty of Flat Screen's to watch the game. The service was good. It didn't take long to get my beer and dinner order. The beer selection was good. My beer was cold, my burger was better than I expected and the onion rings were outstanding.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere