“Across from the Stadium” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 1,106 restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Omaha, Nebraska
“Across from the Stadium”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This cool sports-friendly bar and grill is located directly across the street from TD Ameritrade Park. The food is really very good, and is more inventive than one might expect from a sports bar.

• Visited July 2012

79% Recommend
USA
“Awesome bar, great atmosphere, & tasty food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Visited for the first time this weekend and we were really pleased! Very cool bar with a great atmosphere in a cool part of Omaha as its right across the street from TD Ameritrade Park downtown.

The food was great, although the food choice was relatively slim. But, they do offer a good beer selection. By far, the bar itself and the atmosphere will bring me back! It's easily one of the coolest bars in Omaha!

• Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very Slow Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stopped in this restaurant with my wife for a bite before a 1:00 pm baseball game today at TD Ameritrade park. Got to the Blatt about 11:50 am. Our server promptly brought some menus and waited for our drink order. The drinks arrived in a reasonable amount of time. The server returned about 15 minutes later to take our order for an $11.00 Angus burger and some pretzel bites. While the restaurant was busy, it wasn't so busy to explain why it took about 25 more minutes for the burger and pretzel bites to appear. The burger was excellent, although the fries were warm but definitely not hot as was the experience of another reviewer. My wife said the pretzel bites were very good as well. I think we had to wait another 15 minutes or so for the server to return to ask if we wanted a drink refill. By then we didn't have time as we had to get over to the park for the game. We thought the food was very good, but also found the menu rather limited. I wouldn't advise coming here unless you have a fair amount of time to kill.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Omaha
“Great beer selection, tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'd read good things about Blatt Beer and Table and stopped for a quick dinner prior to an event at Creighton. Service was excellent. The waiter asked if I'd been there before and explained their food concept. I had fish and frites which was very good. The cod was very nice and flaky. The frites were blazing hot and very crispy. The Blatt has a very nice selection of beers, kind of a bucket list if you like hoppy beers and Belgium beers.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Overland Park, Kansas
“This is a great place to hang out before & after a game.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Blatt Beer & Table is located next to downtown stadium. I would say it would be a perfect place to hang out before or after the game. Decor is modern. I love that the bar has "hooks" underneath the table top to hang purses. (Pity there was the not the same option in their restrooms.) The place can open up on nicer days to let fresh air in, and I spotted a place outside with picnic benches. I was there for lunch so I could not partake of their beer selection which looked very good. Their menu intrigued me which is why I decided to try it. They had a price range from $3 to $16. The waitress was very knowledgable about the menu, she explained the break down, top of the menu, (lower prices) were also smaller plates, and they gradually increase in size and cost. I tried the Wilted Red Kale salad ($7) which had a wonderful mixture of savory and sweet flavors. I did enjoy it very much, but I would have liked to have a little more salad for $7 or a bit lower cost say $5. I decided to try one of their desserts. I ended up selecting their bread pudding ($7) which I enjoyed & think that was priced about right. (see picture). I would like to try this place again, prehaps when I can stay and enjoy a good beer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Blatt Beer & Table? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Blatt Beer & Table, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.