“Always great fish...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Omaha, NE
“Always great fish...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Tucked away in a corner of the Legacy shops, decorated with old barn wood and nautical themed hanging, this is the place to go for great seafood, fresh oysters, and fresh variety of fish. My favs are the Shrimp Po' Boy and the clam chowda...

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Schuyler, Nebraska
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We took our 3 kids here, they loved, loved, loved it! We let them order whatever they wanted, which resulted in our 7 year old with a gigantic plate of crab legs! Everyone helped him and we made short work of them! The oyster plate we had was very fresh and delicious. I had a lobster roll which wasn't very good compared to everything else, the brad was cold and hard to chew. But my husband shared his sea bass, amazing, the risotto, amazing, the shrimp poor boy my daughter had, amazing. It turned into a buffet because we all wanted to try everything!
Reality sunk in a little when we got the bill, yikes! With the tip it was closing in at 150! Waitress was great so we had to tip her well! But honestly its seafood in Nebraska, we didn't limit the order at all, and had 5 people, even though 3 were kids. So I will suck it up! Can't go every month, but wish I could!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Shucks Legacy? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Shucks Legacy, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.