“Forgot my iPad in the room” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #33 of 70 hotels in Omaha
Winnipeg, Canada
“Forgot my iPad in the room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The hotel is in an odd location at the back of a parking lot of a office centre. That said ,the hotel and room were nice. Breakfast was great, a bigger selection than I'm typically used to. I was most impressed with the staff. All of them were very friendly. When I realized that I had left my iPad in my hotel room long after I'd left the hotel, I called them and they quickly retrieved it and mailed it to me. That's so much to the Candy and the rest of the staff!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had a wonderful room as it was very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable.Not all the rooms come with a fridge so I did have to request one when I made the reservation. The breakfast room is spacious and the food was good. Lots of selection of items. Not a lot of restaurants in the area but easy to get to the main roads to find a restaurant. One restaurant that is close is Grisanti's Casual Italian and the food was excellent. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: If you want a fridge, be sure to request one when making your reservation.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Henderson, Nevada, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Nice, clean motel and very comfortable rooms. The free breakfast each morning was much appreciated. Read previous reviews and the tip on driving through the Social Security Administration's parking lot to the motel parking lot was most helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Courtland, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

GREAT SERVICE! Clean, NICE smelling room, medium to small size pool with hot tub, and a hot breakfast (menu changes daily, we had waffles, diced potatoes and scrambled eggs in addition to normal cold options). For $71, this has become the only place we'd like to stay when we go through Omaha!

• Stayed April 2013
sd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am also very cautious about reserving rooms cause I have been burned to many time. After reading the reviews I thought it would be a fun room for my fiance (who is big in the Renaissance stuff). I was extremely happy with the whole hotel. It was hard to find.. but what isn't when you are not familiar with the area. The weather was very crappy and got they way earlier than expected, so we called for early check-in. Steve was very accommodating. Pool was small but daughter loved it. Also had plenty of towels in pool area. Free wi-fi, and free standard breakfast. Very impressed for the price!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

While redoing our house in Omaha, I retreated with my dogs to this hotel. They have dedicated pet friendly rooms. This is the third time I have stayed and each stay was at least 7 days. Enough time to notice the friendliness, The cleanliness was beyond expectations. The people at the desk were knowledgable to other guests. Breakfast room was clean and had a dedicated person in there refreashing food. They had notices in the room saying they had things you may have forgotten or ran out of such as razors, combs, toothbrushes and toothpaste etc. pool, hot tub was clean and had dediated times for adults if needed, which I liked. The rooms were cleaned for 30 minutes each day which seemed longer than most hotels. The Rooms had ironing board and iron, coffee pot, hairdryer which were appreciated since I did need for easter. It was one of those things you really never used, so I was appreaciative. The TV was great but did notice the channel guide was not noticiable but they had cable. I used the business center which was quiet, which meant I got my work done quickly. My husband came to my room at 10pm to bring me dinner and there was someone behind the desk he said and they were friendly to him.
There were two areas for the dogs and places for them to be walked. The lobby did have a 9 ft knight in Armour which the little dog barked at on occassion but otherwise was cozy and accomodated a bus load of people. Would I stay here the next time my husband decides to flip a new house, DEFINETLY YES!

Room Tip: Stayed here 3 x's, once with dogs and there are no bad rooms. there all clean and updated.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Onalaska, Wisconsin, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed at this specific hotel two weeks before and fell in love with the value you get for the price, so I chose to stay again this time around and was not let down. The only thing was I had asked for a certain suite which they didn't have available, but that was probably my fault.for not booking soon enough! The staff is also extremely helpful/caring

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Settle Inn? Share your experiences!