“Once you're there, you'll be glad you choose to stay here!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #42 of 73 hotels in Omaha
Courtland, KS
“Once you're there, you'll be glad you choose to stay here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

GREAT SERVICE! Clean, NICE smelling room, medium to small size pool with hot tub, and a hot breakfast (menu changes daily, we had waffles, diced potatoes and scrambled eggs in addition to normal cold options). For $71, this has become the only place we'd like to stay when we go through Omaha!

• Stayed April 2013

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
sd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am also very cautious about reserving rooms cause I have been burned to many time. After reading the reviews I thought it would be a fun room for my fiance (who is big in the Renaissance stuff). I was extremely happy with the whole hotel. It was hard to find.. but what isn't when you are not familiar with the area. The weather was very crappy and got they way earlier than expected, so we called for early check-in. Steve was very accommodating. Pool was small but daughter loved it. Also had plenty of towels in pool area. Free wi-fi, and free standard breakfast. Very impressed for the price!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

While redoing our house in Omaha, I retreated with my dogs to this hotel. They have dedicated pet friendly rooms. This is the third time I have stayed and each stay was at least 7 days. Enough time to notice the friendliness, The cleanliness was beyond expectations. The people at the desk were knowledgable to other guests. Breakfast room was clean and had a dedicated person in there refreashing food. They had notices in the room saying they had things you may have forgotten or ran out of such as razors, combs, toothbrushes and toothpaste etc. pool, hot tub was clean and had dediated times for adults if needed, which I liked. The rooms were cleaned for 30 minutes each day which seemed longer than most hotels. The Rooms had ironing board and iron, coffee pot, hairdryer which were appreciated since I did need for easter. It was one of those things you really never used, so I was appreaciative. The TV was great but did notice the channel guide was not noticiable but they had cable. I used the business center which was quiet, which meant I got my work done quickly. My husband came to my room at 10pm to bring me dinner and there was someone behind the desk he said and they were friendly to him.
There were two areas for the dogs and places for them to be walked. The lobby did have a 9 ft knight in Armour which the little dog barked at on occassion but otherwise was cozy and accomodated a bus load of people. Would I stay here the next time my husband decides to flip a new house, DEFINETLY YES!

Room Tip: Stayed here 3 x's, once with dogs and there are no bad rooms. there all clean and updated.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Onalaska, Wisconsin, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed at this specific hotel two weeks before and fell in love with the value you get for the price, so I chose to stay again this time around and was not let down. The only thing was I had asked for a certain suite which they didn't have available, but that was probably my fault.for not booking soon enough! The staff is also extremely helpful/caring

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

When we booked this hotel I wasn't quite sure about it as I had stayed at another Settle Inn in another location. We were a little frustrated when we could see the hotel but couldn't seem to drive to it. Once we arrived we were pleasantly surprised by the staff, room and amenities.

One night we came home with Oreos and wanted some milk, there was none in machines. Kim was at the front desk and she said she would see if she could get some for us, she arrived at our door with milk. We were surprised by her caring ingenuity. It was way above what most places would do and she gets a big "thata girl" from us.

Our stay was great we had a king bed, couch, refig, and microwave. It was very cleean and quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for a king suite if possible at the end of the hall. To get to hotel go through the Social Sec...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Nothing bad to say! All good. Clean, comfortable, friendly! It was a little hard to find, but with our GPS, we found it!
Decent breakfast.
Good price for a great place! We had a couch, reclinder, desk and king bed...nice!

• Stayed February 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN Settle Inn? Share your experiences!