“New age Asian” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Woodbury, Minnesota
“New age Asian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Nice environment New Age food. Pho was good. Noodles were just made and not sitting In a bowl for awhile. Could had been abit hotter in temperature. Abit pricey at $11 but it's downtown. Rest got curry and Hu Tieu. Overall good food. Nice place.

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Very nice Vietnamese Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very pleasantly surprised. Food quality was very good, I had the Vietnamese Shaken Beef and egg rolls for an appetizer. The service was just outstanding. My dinner companions had the Mango Salad, Spring rolls and the Salmon...all top marks. Will eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmond, Texas
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

On the fourth day of my business trip, I had eaten enough heavy food. We stopped at Saigon Surface for Pho and spring rolls. I was pleasantly surprised! Pho is one of my favorite dishes. I eat it at least once a week. The restaurant served it well. The atmosphere was modern and pleasant. We didn't have children, but if we did, the IPad would have been a big hit. I would definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Great place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Eating in or taking out the food is delicious. Waiters are friendly and the food is fantastic no matter what you order. Watch out thought, their lunch prices are pretty steep.

Visited July 2013
Omaha
“Nice quaint place with great food near Old Market”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice décor and very modern appeal with decent up beat music playing. I had spring rolls and won tons and they were very good. I had the chicken garlic pot and was very tasty but a little on the sweet side. The portions probably could be a little bigger but then again I am a big eater so the portions are fine for most. Yes I would go again for sure.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Saigon Surface? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Saigon Surface, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.