“Don't buy a sandwich” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Omaha, Nebraska
“Don't buy a sandwich”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I recently took my wife to the Joes Bros on 180th. I ordered the buffalo chicken after the lady behind the counter said it was very popular. My wife ordered the four cheese sandwich. The chicken in my wrap was so tough that it was difficult to chew. My wife's sandwich looked terrible and tasted worse. She didn't eat it. The fruit cup was old and had no flavor. I must say that the waffle fries were pretty good. Our dinner was over twenty dollars for the sandwich, wrap and one soda. That's a lot of money for waffle fries. After wasting over $20, we were afraid to spend more money on cupcakes.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Prairie Village, KS
“Delicious flavors, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Visited Jones Bros Cupcakes at the recommendation from a friend from Omaha. The person assisting us was very patient and answered every question about the types of cupcakes offered. Ended up with vanilla, chocolate and red velvet. Tried them all and found them to be perfect! More frosting than I need but would rather have too much than too little...

Visited March 2014
Orsett, United Kingdom
“Awesome lunches and cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

When I visit Omaha for business, Jones are often used for the lunchtime catering - in or out of the office.

The cakes are stunning, and the lunches are really great taste and value.

I wish they'd open a branch in the UK!!

Visited April 2013
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Delicious cupcakes and ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

While a bit pricey for the size, the cupcakes had amazing flavor. The ice cream was the best I've tasted in awhile.
I had the wild thing and German chocolate cupcakes and my hubby had wild berry ice cream.
The service was outstanding. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Light, bright, good selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

For Christmas we received a gift card for Jones Bros and decided to make a visit to the new West location to use it. The restaurant itself on a Saturday morning was light, bright and welcoming, I thought. It wasn't particularly busy, but I think the word is still getting out. We used the $ 10 card to get three cupcakes, the Elvis (peanut butter/banana), the New Years' special (chocolate) and a root beer cupcake with a cute decoration. The first on the list was our hands' down favorite, but we found that all of them had - for us - too much frosting and not enough cupcake. Also, $ 3.50 for a cupcake is just too much for me to spend on a regular basis. I will go back to try the lunch selection, which appears to be quite diverse and more reasonably priced. Service was good and variety for those with a sweet tooth is impressive.

• Visited January 2014