“Good cupcakes, uppity rude service.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #270 of 1,113 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Bakery
Olathe, Kansas
“Good cupcakes, uppity rude service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This was my first trip to Omaha, NE and Aksarben Village. I've traveled and lived both on the coast and in the Midwest in very upscale areas. The cupcakes were good, but not the absolute best that I've had. The cheesecake was also good, but not better than NY. However, my review would be much higher if it were not for one server. On our second visit my son asked the man behind the counter if they sold ice cream. Being from out of town we were not very familiar with the menu. The server said yes with an eye roll and huff, because apparently the whole 45 seconds it took for us to order cupcakes was too long already. The server said yes rudely to my son and then looked around as if looking for a coworker to come handle the ice cream. My son then asked if they offer the ice cream on a cone and the server rudely responded no with another eye roll and huff. I wish I could type body language because it was the icing on the cake. I told my son that we would get ice cream elsewhere. We purchased our overpriced cupcakes and left. I will not be returning.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Awesome Donuts and Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Just go. Don't ask questions. Just go and thank me later.
The carmel bourbon donut is calorie free (ok, that is a lie) and the coffee was pretty good too.
Flying back home today and am bringing a 6-pack of cupcakes for my family...or possibly the TSA if they don't let them through.

Visited July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Sweets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The cupcakes and cheesecakes are awesome. We got the sweet and salty cupcake and the cookie dough cheesecake. The cheese cakes was huge and very tasteful.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delish!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Just had a strawberry cupcake that melted in my mouth and was well worth the cost (less then $3). The atmosphere was nice, lots of people out and about.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Go here. It's fantastic. You will fall in love. The cupcakes are great, and it;s located in the Stintson park plaza with lots of other neat shops.

Visited March 2013