“Great hotel! Great service!” 5 of 5 stars

$20 Gas Card!
Ranked #12 of 76 Hotels in Omaha
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Philadelphia, United States
“Great hotel! Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great people make the hotel great... I had an excellent stay! The shuttle service was excellent and fast. The staff were all friendly and very helpful. In a prime location.. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jennifer L, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your stay with us to your liking. I will be sure to inform all the staff of your great feedback! We do appreciate it!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My family of four and my sister's family of four went to Omaha for the first time last week. I am a Hilton Honors member and an avid Trip Advisor researcher. After reading reviews on this hotel and it's location, I booked this hotel with the bed and breakfast package. The hotel offered free shuttle service within a 3 mile radius, so we didn't need to rent a car or pay for parking. All three shuttle drivers were great! Hilton Garden hotels have made-to-order breakfast in addition to regular continental fare. Overall I have to say the entire hotel staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. On the day we arrived, we were able to drop our luggage into one room before the official check in time so we could explore downtown. Our four teens enjoyed the unlimited complimentary hot chocolate! Our rooms were clean, nice, and well stocked. The hotel is close enough to walk around the shops and eateries at the Old Market. The next day, we scheduled the shuttle to take us to the Henry Doorly Zoo. We had a wonderful time there although it was cold and rainy and even snowed a little that evening. (I will have a separate review of the zoo). I definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to visiting it again. Thanks Hilton Garden Downtown Omaha!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Jennifer L, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 1 week ago

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family really enjoyed our stay at the Omaha Hilton Garden Inn. We stayed at this hotel on our way to and from Denver. Our room was spacious and clean, the hotel staff was friendly, and our breakfast was delicious!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nicely renovated rooms. Hotel clean and well maintained. Convenient parking. Helpful, efficient friendly staff. Breakfast charge but a good value. Good location near Old Market District. Large variety of restaurants in walking distance.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jennifer L, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had never been to Omaha before and wanted to stay close to parks and restaurants... this hotel fit the bill perfectly. It's across the street from Gene Leahy Mall, which is a nice walking path with cool water features. Keep walking southeast and you can walk around Conagra Lake and down to the riverfront. Lots of cool restaurants to choose from in the Old Market area, also within walking distance. After walking all afternoon, I found pineapple infused water and cookies waiting in the lobby... what a treat! The hotel offers an amazing breakfast for $11.95 but I'm not a big breakfast eater so didn't try it. You do have to pay for parking in the ramp next door. WiFi worked great for me; better than the hotel I stayed in the night before. The room had a Keurig coffee maker which made for a great cup of coffee in the morning. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I spent one evening at this hotel in March 2015 while on a short business trip. Overall it's a very nice hotel, located downtown close to a number of restaurants. Staff was very friendly and efficient and my room was very nicely appointed, with a comfy bed and a very nice workstation.

My only complaint was the WiFi signal, which was so weak that neither my phone nor my tablet could maintain a connection to it, and my laptop would regularly drop its connection (and speeds were glacially slow when it did manage to connect). I was in room 504 in case the hotel reads this.

Other than the WiFi, it was a very nice stay and I would definitely recommend it to others, particularly if they get their connectivity problems ironed out.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Jennifer L, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your overall stay with us to your liking. I will be sure to inform all the staff of your great comments! I am sorry to hear about the internet problems you were having. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the fruit infused ice water in the lobby to the friendly staff and comfortable room, this stay was a pleasure. When we headed out to the Old Market in the evening, we fortified ourselves with complimentary coffee and sweet treats. My favorite was the pineapple infused ice water waiting in the lobby after returning from a walk in the morning.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area? Share your experiences!