“Great deal” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
Oakland, Nebraska
“Great deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

I was very pleased with my 2 day stay at this motel. I had stayed here a few years back and was very impressed by the updates since then. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and pleasant. My room was very clean and quiet. It was great to have Perkins attached with a discount given if you were staying in the motel. Internet service was free. I don't think you could beat the price for such a nice motel anywhere else in Omaha. I would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Kellyinn, Carol Broer General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our Hotel. We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms with customer service being a high priority. I am glad you enjoyed the convenience of Perkins and the Internet service. Thanks also for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by our recent stay here. The front desk staff was welcoming and accommodated our room request without any delay. Our room was spacious, clean, and was equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. I really enjoy having the sink area outside the bathroom..it makes getting ready in the morning go faster! The beds were comfortable and the pillows were AMAZING....probably some of the best I've had at any hotel including many up-scale chains. I almost didn't want to get up from them in the morning!
We have twin boys that are 10 and they had a BLAST in the pool! We also enjoyed wonderful dessert after our swim in the attached Perkins Restaurant. We also enjoyed a nice breakfast at Perkins in the morning with a 10% discount for hotel guests.
We travel to Omaha frequently and look forward to staying here again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Kellyinn, Carol Broer General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Thank you for the great reveiws on our customer service and comfortable clean rooms. I am glad your family enjoyed the water play land and convenience of Perkins Restaurant . We look forward to seeing you again at our Hotel.
Mount Pleasant, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

We had a family vacation and styed at this hotel because the other hotel we reserved changed the price when we went to check in. The staff was always smiling and willing to help with anything we needed. My favorite part was the pool, it has 2 slides and a fountain in the middle and it big enough to accompany several families at one time. The rooms were clean, and the price was low for what you recieve at this hotel. Next time we are in Omaha we will make this our permanent place to stay from now on! Thansk to all the employees who made our stay welcome!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Kellyinn, Carol Broer General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your great review of our Hotel and cleanliness. Our staff definitely does an excellent job keeping this hotel looking and running great. I am glad your family enjoyed our water playland and hot tub. Thanks for choosing our Hotel and see you on your next trip to Omaha.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011 via mobile

The hotel is nice, the room was clean and modern.

It had a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker which are nice pluses.

The allow dogs for a small fee and don't have any size or weight restrictions

There is a Perkins restaurant attached and you get a discount if you show your room key.

Plus if you are a member of AAA you may also get a discount. We got 20% off our one night stay.

• Stayed September 2011
Kellyinn, Carol Broer General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn, responded to this review, September 16, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms with a staff that is here to serve you! Our hotel is pet friendly and I am glad you enjoyed the convenience and discount at Perkins. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future,
Lincoln
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stayed here because of the pictures of the pool-we had heard it was good for families.
The pool is only good if your kids are about 7 and younger-very shallow everywhere-one bigger slide-but still small and only good for youngsters. Our teenager was bored to death.
At 7am there was a fire alarm-they knew it wasn't a fire-the attached Perkins alarm went off-they couldn't get it shut off.
The next morning, about 7:30-alarm went off on and off for about half an hour-don't know why-don't really care-was very upset.
the hotel is rather cheap-small rooms, small bathrooms
we requested a fridge(we had medication that needed to stay cold) and microwave
wouldn't give us a fridge-for the microwave they literally had a man with a cart bring us one and put in on the floor.
very classless place
for the money we paid-not worth it-especially with no continental breakfast!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Kellyinn, Carol Broer General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn. Sorry the indoor water playland and whirlpool did not meet your family's needs.
Perkins did have a problem with the fire alarm over the weekend but they have taken care of the matter, sorry for the inconvenience. We do have refrigerators and microwaves in some of our rooms and looking at purchasing for the remainder. We try to acccommodate our guests needs when ever possible, please accept my apology. Hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you, we are always updating and looking for ways to improve.
Cedar Rapids
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Stayed here for 2 days. The hotel had a special, stay 2 nights for 71.99 a night. The pool is awesome for kids under 12, they have a little slide and big slide. They also have a waterfall thing and the hot tub is huge.........Also you get 10% off your meals at perkins that is next to the hotel. Also there is a burger joint across the way that was really good. This hotel is only 12 minutes from the zoo......

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
I want to thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. I am glad your children enjoyed the indoor water playland and whirlpool. I am glad you took advantage of Perkins discount and Omaha's other venues.
Thanks also for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to have you and your family stay with us in the future.
omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed at this hotel specifically for the pool as a little getaway for my 9 year old son. We live in Omaha and I wanted to take him to a pool that was safe for him while I stayed with my 10month old. I made the right choice because the pool was clean and checked regularly while I was there. It was warm and I felt safe with my son in it as it had a slight slope starting with 8" up to 3' in the deep end. There were two slides with the larger one being great for parents and kids. The smaller slide was a frog great for the little ones. If you want indoor safe fun for your little ones this is the place to go. We definately plan on staying there again.

Room Tip: One at the end of the hall is great for quick access to the pool.