“Flavors” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Omaha, Nebraska
“Flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great Indian food, served buffet style so you can pick and choose what you are willing to try! Great variety, and ranges from spicy hot to mild. Both Veggie and meat selections.

Visited October 2012

Reilingen, Germany
“The entire family loved the buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at many Indian restaurants in several countries and this was one of the best. We were there with family for the lunch buffet. My 7 year old grandson tried many things off the buffet and eat them as did his 5 year old cousin. The adults were very pleased with the food and level of service we received as soon as we walked in the door. Dishes on the buffet were well made and labeled and staff answered any questions we had about how spicy a dish was. It was a comfortable setting and we felt like we had as much time as we neede to complete our meal. What a wonderful experience.

• Visited June 2012
Hyderabad, India
“Nice Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

When I first came to Omaha I was little worried about the food I would have as I'm more comfortable with Indian food. When I was first visited Flavors all my worries were gone and was filled with delight after tasting good Indian food. They have vareity of Veg and Non-Veg dishes which would give us lot of options. Especially I love the buffet due to the wide range of dishes. During the stay of 3 months I never felt I was missing home food and thanks to Flavors for being such a wonderful place to eat. The staff is nice and friendly and the owner has become friend of mine.

• Visited January 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“Indian comfort food at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Dined solo on a cool evening. Best saag paneer and tamarind chutney I've tasted. Staff was sweet and attentive...probably b/c I was only one of three customers..nonetheless, they were genuine. Price very reasonable and plan to go back for their lunch buffet before I leave town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Omaha, Nebraska
“A Wonderful Meal - Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

What a delightful find. I have driven by many times with good intentions to stop. Tonight was the night. We were given a table for two by a window. Our server took out order for two vegetarian dishes - medium spicy. She surprised and and delighted us with a sampler plate of fried vegetables compliments of the house. The vegetable dishes we were perfect and more than ample portions. The garlic naan was the best I ever had. We were again surprized with a mango custard. YUMMY and again compliments of the house. Dinner for 2 with tip under $30. Did I mention the owner stopped by, noted that we were new to his restaurant and he would love to have come back for the lunch buffet. We will be back very soon.

• Visited March 2012