“Best breakfast in Omaha!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 1,115 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Omaha
“Best breakfast in Omaha!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I stumbled upon Bailey's one morning when we first started dating, almost three years ago and it has been a favorite ever since! The staff knows us by name when we come in, no matter how long it's been between visits. The food is always amazing and the specials are creative without being too over the top. They make the best coffee cake in town and you can't go wrong with their choices of Eggs Benedict. Did I say "Best Breakfast"... Their lunches are amazing as well. I've been known, on occasion, to send my husband there to order for me so that I can meet him there during my very short lunch break from work. While I'm on the subject of lunch at Bailey's... their pancakes are so good, my husband has been known to order a side of them at lunch. They're what we originally fell in love with there and what we continue to come back for... along with the fantastic service, family atmosphere, delicious food and great staff!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Tasty food seasoned with local color”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Sadly, I have been late to discover Bailey's. I have been there several times over the last couple of years, and each time I have liked it more. The Eggs Benedict menu is exceptional, and the perfectly griddled English muffins are the best in town. The restaurant has ties to a seafood restaurant in the same shopping area, and the crab and lox couldn't be fresher. Wait staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Although the restaurant serves lunch, I have only had the oportunity to partake in the breakfast menu. We are moving out of state soon, and I will miss breakfast at Bailey's. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Omaha, Nebraska
“Bailey's small and quaint. The food is big and loud.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I kind of stumbled on to this restauraunt recently and I had to give it a try. Everyone's food at our table was excellent. The service was good, although it was very busy, so I think they were doing the best they could. I would highly recommend having one of the benedicts. I had the Crab Benedict. The crab was awesome and the benedict was very rich. The egg was cooked perfectly. As I looked around the dining room, the benedicts seemed to be the popular choice.

The dining room area is not that big, but it is quaint, and worth any wait that you may have. I was surprised there were not more reviews of this great little restaurant on TA. I took the whole family and kids both ate very well and there was a kids menu.

I plan on this being a more consistent stop for me for great brunches and lunches.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great breakfasts (the benedicts are great)... except for the muffins.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2008

Great breakfasts (the benedicts are great)... except for the muffins.