This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. This time for 2 night Jan 15-16. It is a very nice hotel. When husband checked in he was upgraded to a suite because of his priority card membership. Our room was huge. Very nice. Had a spa tub plus a separate bathroom. King bed was very, very comfortable. The one thing we didn't like was that the heater was a little to loud for us in the bedroom area. We did have an elec. fireplace in the bedroom area too. Our room also had a desk area to work at. You could see from the kitchen area into the living room. 3 tv's. in room
We were only there two nights so the only place we ate was the Union Restaurant. Food was fine. If I had been feeling a little better (had a bad head cold) so didn't want to get out I am sure we would of gone to a different restaurant.
For the MAIDS not to sure. Our room was clean and neat when we arrived BUT the next morning one knocked on the door and wanted to know if we needed our room cleaned told her the only thing we needed done was the bathroom and the trash taken out. I held the door open for her and she never came in so I closed the door. THAT WAS THE LAST Time I SAW HER. She didn't come clean bathroom so no clean towels and little trash cans were full. I didn't even bother to call the front desk to see where she went. Guess maybe she didn't understand me.
The one thing they do need to do is move their vans out from in front of the sidewalk into the building so a person can pull up there and unload and load their suitcases.
Overall this is a very nice hotel. Would probably stay again, this is a good location to stay when my husband is there working.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport Hotel Omaha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha is the newest full service Holiday Inn with a contemporary styling. Conveniently located off I-480 and minutes from I-29 and I-80, our beautiful 100% non-smoking hotel is within walking distance to the CenturyLink Center, TD Ameritrade Park and Creighton University; and just a short shuttle ride from the historic Old Market and Eppley Airfield. Our modern, sophisticated design offers a plethora of amenities such as the largest standard guestrooms featuring one or two king beds with luxurious bedding, mini refrigerators & microwaves, enhanced bath experience, full service restaurant and bar, room service, and Scooter's Coffeehouse, and 10,000sqft indoor Water Park (Holiday Bay). Our meeting facilities can accommodate 20 - 200 people with full catering services. Our opportune location, across from the CenturyLink Center, places you minutes from the Durham Western Heritage Museum, Heartland of America Park, Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge, Joslyn Art Museum, award winning Henry Doorly Zoo, Rose Theatre, Film Streams, Childrens Art Museum it is an easy choice to stay with us. Relax, it s Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.