“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

Great menu. Geat staff. Great food. Hidden gem in the Old Market area of Omaha. Will definitely go back again.

• Visited October 2011

omaha
“do not go here! There was a roach in my food!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

I used to order to-go food from O Dining and Lounge because I worked right down the street. I found a hair in my food the first time...talked to a young rude woman saying she was the manager, acted like she didnt believe me. I decided to give them another try but after finding a ROACH in my togo box i lost it!!. This place is disgusting and needs to be shut down. When i called to speak with manager, i left my phone number so they could reach me and never heard from them. Disgraceful! No wonder this place is rarely busy.

• Visited May 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
OMAHA
“A Gem for Omaha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2009

We went in about a week ago not really knowing what to expect. Service was very polite and professional. We ordered the walnut chicken, green beans, and rib steak which was recommended by our server. The Green Beans are simply amazing, we weren't really a fan of the walnut chicken which our server noticed and brought us out a Orange Chicken which was amazing. Needless to say they took care of us without asking. We have since been back twice and have learned on thing that just to simply let them know what were craving and they point us in the right direction. The wine selection and prices are more than affordable the portions are huge! We have always had left overs for a late night snack. More importantly we got to take the rest of our wine home! Other reviews aside you have to try this place. Just make sure you ask for recommendations you get the try to more authentic fusion dishes. Skip the walnut chicken, but the walnut shrimp is actually much better.

Omaha
“Gotta Give Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2009

This is my favorite place in Omaha. I want to address the last two posts. The Walnut Chicken is gross. It is like candied chicken. Yuck. But eveyone I go to lunch with always orders it. They actually talk about it the whole way from work to the restaurant. SO, some folks love it others hate it. Make up your own mind.

As the the rest of the menu. Amazing selection and amazing flavors. The prices are ok with me, especially the dinner sizes because I can get three meals out of it for like $13.00. Some of my favorites are the spicy seafood noodle soup, the jalapeno chicken, rib steak, orange essence beef, and I have the rice bowl medley and phad thai like three times a week. Their wine selection is really cheap and really unique also.
Kind of interesting that reviews are so back and forth on this place.?

olathe
“Disappointed by the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

We had lunch here today and let me start off by saying that the service was excellent. It helped that we were the first and only ones in the restaurant because we had lunch early. We started off with an order of Pork Dumplings, which were somewhat rubbery and made me think that they were frozen dumplings nuked in the microwave. Then we moved to the Lunch Menu, where I had the egg drop soup and my girlfriend had an egg roll (both for $1 each). We thought both were pretty tasty. My girlfriend ordered the "sesami chicken" which was not the best either of us had ever had, but was still good. I ordered the Walnut Chicken, which I have had at two other restaurants before. If you have never had it, it is very sweet! I have a sweet-tooth, so this dish is usually right up my alley. The plate of chicken brought out to me did not appear to be the same as those that I had tried before. I then took my first bite. BLAND. I do not know how they managed to remove all flavor from the chicken, but they did. To say that I was disappointed would be an understatement, as this dish is somewhat hard to find.

I feel it necessary to conclude that while we ate lunch, our bill at the end was $33. We ordered an appetizer, two entrees and then two extras (which I mentioned only cost $1 each). I thought that this was quite expensive for Lunch. Needless to say, we have no reason to return, although the service was very good.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere