I've stayed there for 3 nights, on business purposes.
Pitoresc village built in the midle of nowhere.
Wonderful location, spacious flats, not so new room facilities, enormous balconys, several amenities to you to entertain yourself.
Superb for business purposes because of the calm environment and good quality of the business facilities. The golf seems perfect and everything is very well maintained. The staff is very flexible, tough they don't speak english. The Golf restaurant is delicious, with outstanding desserts. Perfect for outdoor sporting.
Overall, I will return in summer season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Provence, in the Luberon, between Aix-en-Provence and Avignon. Golf, horse riding, tennis, Children’s and teenager clubs (3 months to 18 years) The choice of apartments, houses and luxury villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Pont-Royal en Provence Holiday Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Pont-Royal En Provence
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Pont-Royal En Provence Hotel Mallemort
- Pierre & Vacances Pont-Royal En Provence Holiday Villages Mallemort, France