“Perfect Patisserie” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Perfect Patisserie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

One minute walk from the square up Rue Carnot from our apartment (Le Soleil) to the pastries and breads that greeted us. Each morning we'd buy pain de chocolat, other delicate pasteries and petite quiche and walk two minutes to Cafe de France for a sidewalk table,espresso. There, under the plain trees we'd have our Leyris breakfast. It's a special treat when Robin is at the counter - she's wonderful & her husband is in back, the Chef de Patisserie Superb, truly excellent. Later in the day we'd step in for bread or more pastry...each day Leyris and Cafe de France was my greatest pleasure! ~Allen, North Carolina - we will be back, certainement.

• Visited September 2012

Perth, Australia
“Hard to go past”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Leyris is now our local having bought a little holiday apartment around the corner and so we are now daily patrons even though that means we have to walk a lot at other times. The bread is lovely and I'm quite partial to a pain aux raisins but if your accommodation has an oven, our recommendation is the selection of mini-quiches or slices of big quiche. The big quiches change but keep an eye out for the scallop and hazelnut one - very different and very good. Robyn is a native English speaker and this may be helpful to you. (This is a shop, not a restaurant, just in case that isn't clear)

• Visited October 2012
Carrollton, Texas
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I just love this little pastry shop. I followed my nose and stumbled upon the most delicious treats around. I loved it so much I stopped by every day for fresh croissants and bread. The service was excellent. I do believe I tried everything they had to offer and was never disappointed. I loved visiting France and will come back again for more yummy pastries from Patisserie Leyris!
Thank you so much for the wonderful experience....... Kelly from Carrollton,Texas

• Visited May 2012
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“Birthday cake and pastries made by Philippe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I was having a birthday party in the area and went to the Patisserie Leyris and met with Philippe and his wife. They created a fabulous and delicious birthday cake surrounded by pastries. I also tried their breads and baked goods and all were just FABULOUS. With their ability to speak English and their exceptional talents in baking, I would highly recommend this Patisserie for not only daily baked goods but for special occasion cakes and pastries. Bonne Chance to them both.

• Visited June 2012
Saignon France
“Our Favorite Patisserie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

It seems impossible to think that anyone could have a favorite patisserie in France but my wife and I do have one...It is Patisserie Leyris in L'Isle sur la Sorgue. It seems that whatever new treat we
try we are never disappointed...They are simply the best quality and taste that we get in the region and we've tried many different patisseries.
Robyn is fluent in French and English and adds a special touch to the place. Thanks Robyn and Phillipe for providing such delectable treats and good breads.....
David and Rose Fox