My husband and I had the pleasure to work with Poppy and her son, Emmanuel, to plan a trip for ten of our friends/customers for September, 2012. We own a home furnishings store and go to Provence often to look for wonderful treasures there, and thus have stayed many times in this charming bastide. However, on this trip with our friends, we were quite anxious that they would feel the same warm pleasure from their stay as we always have in the past. We need not have worried..............Poppy, Emmanuel, and their staff made everything just perfect for us! We had four meals there, as well, and the food was delicious and beautiful to the eye. There property is such a pleasant place to relax when you return from a day of touring and shopping. A glass of wine by the pool with some cheese from a local market (and some ripe figs from the trees by the pool).................ummmm, just what you's always dreamed about.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide Rose Hotel
- La Bastide Rose Hotel Le Thor
- La Bastide Rose Le Thor, Provence, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mill right on the river la Sorgue welcomes our guests with warmth and conviviality. With 5 rooms, 2 connecting for family, 2 suites, one wheelchair accessible bedroom with a private terrace and a cottage, it proposes all the choices for a wonderful discovery of Provence in a very personal touch. 20 minutes from Avignon, Gordes and Saint Remy de Provence and only 5 minutes from l'Isle sur la Sorgue, it is a perfect location to come back and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Bastide Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.