“Loved It!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Diner, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
medford
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2008

My kids and I stopped here for lunch as a recommendation from a friend. We were on a month long vacation and trying to eat out of our coolers as much as possible. The was a sweet surprise. We all got burgers and fries, very good. The service was great. The kids also got ice cream which they gave two thumbs up.

Tampa, Florida
“A fun greasy spoon on the main road...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2008

This is a fun little stop but it's definitely a greasy spoon. I had the Boulder Burrito ($6.75) - a giant burrito stuffed with sausage, potatoes, egg, onion, pepper and cheese. My mother had the hamburger and fries ($7 with a drink). I have to say that the fries were really good. The burger looked like a typical diner burger - my mom enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the burrito, but later I wished I had stuck with a more basic breakfast of eggs and toast. The tables here were not clean at all and the whole place smelled like old burned grease. The waitress was friendly. I loved their coffee mugs and bought one to take home. The bathroom is outside in the back of the building. If you are okay with greasy diner food then you'll probably enjoy eating here.

Las Vegas
“Down home cooking at its best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2008

We really like this place for an ordinary meal. It is not our 'date night" pick, but their dinner specials are just like mom and grandma made and the lunch sandwiches are good too. They always accomodate my request for avocado on whatever I order without batting an eye. The cups are neat, like flower pots. I was able to buy one it is my morning coffee cup now.

Southaven
“Must Visit Diner in Boulder City, NV”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2008

We were on the way from Las Vegas to Hoover Dam and wanted to stop to eat breakfast. When we saw this diner we knew we wanted to try it. Great coffee! good service and very good food.
Would be at the top of my list to visit again!

My sister-in-law had the burrito and said it was very good. I do not remember the name of the dish I had. It was one of their breakfast specialties - eggs with chillies. It was absolutely delicious!

When we paid I asked the owner if she shared her recipes and she said not really, but when she learned I was from Mississippi she was kind enough to give me enough information for me to try to prepare this dish when I got home. She did tell me it was a dish her mother-in-law prepared.

This experience was one of the highlights of my trip to Las Vegas.

Nevada
“Good Small Town Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2007

We had breakfast recently. The egg sandwich on sourdough, with bacon, cheese, and avocado was excellent. The breakfast burrito was good, but could have used more sauce; just a bit dry. Service was good; atmosphere friendly.