Based on reading reviews of this hotel's old days as a Best Western, it has definitely turned a new leaf. Lobby and breakfast area looked recently remodeled. The room looked almost completely new within the last year or so, great bed, soft towels, newer looking furniture, fridge, microwave. Extra vanity area outside the bathroom, plenty of counter space. Room was big, and had a balcony with chairs...overlooking Lake Mead! Great value for a room with a view, and perfectly located between the heart of Boulder City and Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam, less than 5 minutes to any of those places.
The staff was great as well. The front desk let us check in 20 minutes early, and was quick to dispatch help when our door stuck and we couldn't get in the room. She even offered free fruit leftover from the morning's breakfast! My only gripe...the selection of tv channels was pretty limited.
Don't go by some of the older reviews...give this place a chance! I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hoover Dam Inn is a modern hotel right in the heart of Boulder City. We offer all the things you would expect from a high-class hotel including a pool and hot tub, complimentary continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and RV/boat parking. We are located just minutes from a number of family friendly activities in and around Boulder City. We are also less than 45 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Choice Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Boulder City
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Boulder City
- Boulder City Best Western