“I would give it 6 circles if I could!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 28 Activities in Boulder City
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Marietta, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
“I would give it 6 circles if I could!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Maybe the best golfing experience I've ever had!! The course is an amazing desert course, with great elevation changes, some blind shots & tricky greens - but VERY playable, especially with Moses, our caddie. BEST caddie I've ever had. Read every green spot on (I one putted from 10-12 feet at least 4 times - I can assure you, not my norm!!) Moses is a great guy & their senior caddie. Right from the start when you get your locker with your name engraved in a brass plate (that you can take with you), to returning to the clubhouse, where you drive into the air conditioned clubhouse & are given an ice cold towel, everything is first rate. I can't say enough about it & it's only 30 minutes from the Strip.

Visited July 2014

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
“Simply Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Writing a review about a golf course is a little bit like writing about art - it's subjective to say the least. Cascata is way outside of Vegas in the middle of nowhere but what a destination. You are really in the desert and you pull up tot he gate to get buzzed in and it's like your journey to the Emerald City has ended. Lush landscaping and dramatic waterfalls great you. The valet staff attends to your initial needs. Pro Shot is beautiful with extremely welcoming staff. They just did everything right on my visit. My forecaddie was super helpful and friendly. We had an awesome time together on the course. The course itself is really challenging but very fair. Driving areas are generous but, of course, the desert is penal if you miss the green stuff. The greens here are really tough for those not used to playing super fast greens that run away from you down the mountain. Fantastic time. It's been on my bucket list for ages, now I want to go back!

Visited June 2014
Newton, North Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Cascata Golf Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great experience! Everything here is top of the line, from the staff right on through to the course. It is hard to believe there is anything in LV that comes close to Cascata. I have no idea how they could make a day at Cascata any better. Recommend this course to the highest level.

Visited April 2014
Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Second Time Even Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

As title says this is my second time playing this amazing course. I had an ok experience the first time, but this time it was much better. There is nothing bad about this course. From the gated entrance to the valet parking then to be greated and shown to the locker room with your name on a locker. This course is top notch. Last time I played everyone had their hand out looking for a tip, this time the staff was not like that. The pictures on the website do not do this course justice, especially the driving range. This is the best course I have every played. Our caddie for the day was Drew. He made the day so much more enjoyable especially for my father in law who got a few tips from him. My last caddie experience here was not great but this time Drew blew us away with how good he was. He also happens to be the best golfer at the course. Course conditions were beautiful. No snakes this time but we did see a coyote crossing the fairway behind us. Amazing views on this course. Some holes have such a long drive in between them it is hard to imagine anyone wanting to walk this course. All the staff were wonderful. I would play this course every time I visit Vegas even at the price I paid plus caddie fee. The more you play in vegas the better deals you can get. I book directly with Caesars golf and they treat you good. Thanks again for an amazing time.
Mark

Visited February 2014
Geneva, Switzerland
11 attraction reviews
“Extremely beautiful golf course, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This golf course is indeed beautiful, definitively one the best in Vegas.

From a golfing point of view, it is well designed, well maintained and it is a course you can enjoy even if you are a high handicapper.

The service is excellent, from the pro-shop to the caddies; everybody is smiling and willing to help.

A special mention to the restaurant, where we had free lunch because the course was under some kind of maintenance that we barely noticed. A nice touch.

And trust your waitress when she tells you they have the best steak sandwich in Nevada…

Visited September 2013