“Second Time Even Better” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 28 Activities in Boulder City
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Second Time Even Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

As title says this is my second time playing this amazing course. I had an ok experience the first time, but this time it was much better. There is nothing bad about this course. From the gated entrance to the valet parking then to be greated and shown to the locker room with your name on a locker. This course is top notch. Last time I played everyone had their hand out looking for a tip, this time the staff was not like that. The pictures on the website do not do this course justice, especially the driving range. This is the best course I have every played. Our caddie for the day was Drew. He made the day so much more enjoyable especially for my father in law who got a few tips from him. My last caddie experience here was not great but this time Drew blew us away with how good he was. He also happens to be the best golfer at the course. Course conditions were beautiful. No snakes this time but we did see a coyote crossing the fairway behind us. Amazing views on this course. Some holes have such a long drive in between them it is hard to imagine anyone wanting to walk this course. All the staff were wonderful. I would play this course every time I visit Vegas even at the price I paid plus caddie fee. The more you play in vegas the better deals you can get. I book directly with Caesars golf and they treat you good. Thanks again for an amazing time.
Mark

Visited February 2014

Geneva, Switzerland
11 attraction reviews
“Extremely beautiful golf course, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This golf course is indeed beautiful, definitively one the best in Vegas.

From a golfing point of view, it is well designed, well maintained and it is a course you can enjoy even if you are a high handicapper.

The service is excellent, from the pro-shop to the caddies; everybody is smiling and willing to help.

A special mention to the restaurant, where we had free lunch because the course was under some kind of maintenance that we barely noticed. A nice touch.

And trust your waitress when she tells you they have the best steak sandwich in Nevada…

Visited September 2013
Vejle, Denmark
6 attraction reviews
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very nice golf course and the condition i perfect, fastest greens i`ve ever tryed.

This is a MUST try course when in Las Vegas

2`nd Best Course i played in Las Vegas and i Played some monster courses:
Shadow Creek - Cascata - Southern Highlands - Tpc Summerlin - Coyote Springs - Bali Hai

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Great course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The course was outstanding, really pretty, well kept and a good challenge off the tee. It was even more impressive the course was in such good shape after the heat wave. Greens were fiendish - super super fast and big borrows, and this was the most challenging part of it along with the 42C heat. The forecaddie experience ruined it a little for me - they paired me up with another player but despite us both having paid the mandatory $50 for the forecaddie we had to share one. He wasn't that interested in looking for lost balls, didn't read the greens or distances any better than I would, and hurried us a lot even though there was a group in front and noone for two hours behind us. Service elsewhere around the course and clubhouse was great.

Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
73 attraction reviews
“Top 3 in NV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Stunning golf course. Plays tough.
Great views with water throughout, elevation changes and pristine fairways & greens.
Great service from check in, caddy, club house & valet.

Visited July 2013