“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

united kingdom
19 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This was by far the best gun club that I visited, so good I went twice in two days!!! They picked up from the hotel Jim was our driver, great chap really nice. Once at the range obviously you go through the safety, watch a short film. You then choose what you would like to shoot, you rent each weapon that you choose, and the only cost after that is the ammo, which you can purchase as much or as little as you want, charges roughly 20 dollars for 15 rounds, depends what gun you use. Of course they have the 50cal sniper which you shoot at a target 1000 yards away, where else would you get the opportunity to see how this machine works? A brilliant experience, but be prepared for the bruise after firing it!! The kick from it is something else, I could only cope with firing 3 of the 5 bullets hubby had to finish it!! We used the glock as well, the instructor's were brilliant, nothing was to much trouble for them, you can stay as long as you want. A bit of advance warning that you want to go would be advised as they get quite busy, and not surprising, hence our return visit. Its great fun, as long as you remember your surroundings and the safety. You can shoot paper targets or steel targets which are fun, not as easy as it may look though!!! I was determined to hit them!!!! All said and done I highly recommend them, they are however now called Pro Gun Club. Will definitely go back there next time in vegas.

Visited February 2014

Mentor, Ohio
“Crazy fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

A special thanks to Chris, our host for the few hours we were out there, this was definitely the highlight of my bachelor party weekend. Highly recommend shooting the BAR, the grenade launcher and the Barrett M82 50 cal. Sooooo much fun. And all out in the open air. The 50 cal shots are at a target in the hills at 1000 yards

Visited September 2013
Bingley, United Kingdom
“A must if you like clay shooting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

only 30 mins out of Vegas
get a golf buggy has to be a great time.
Guns for hire
Watch a video hire a gun and a buggy and off you go
Sporting lay out great but they also have trap ans skeet.

Visited August 2013
Thornton, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“My SO grinned from ear to ear for days...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was my Father's Day gift to my partner. He had no clue I had arranged this. I am pretty ignorant regarding guns, so I emailed desert hills, and asked them to put together a fun afternoon of shooting for my SO. I gave them an amount I wanted to spend, scheduled and time...and that was it. They are amazing! Personalized service, friendly and knowledgeable.

Visited June 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Almost Alone in the desert with a M107A1 Barrett .50cal = priceless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Well if you want to shoot a real gun you have to come to this place.
Desert Hills Shooting Club and Store is an awesome experience.
They have new and current guns for you to shoot, nothing old and beat up here.
I rented a barrett M107A1 50.cal just like the ones the US Military uses in Afghanistan and other hot zones I felt like a army ranger or seal shooting this awesome rifle, an experience to cherish and remember for a long time. THE STAFF are excellent! and there's a bar as well and lodge type sitting area (of course if you are going to shoot you better not drink until you are finished or it won't happen. If you are looking for a great place to shoot many types of guns, handguns, rifles, etc etc this is the place! if you want to get away from it all (this is the place as well) after all - you are in the middle of a desert here.

Visited August 2013