“Shooting was Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Las Vegas
“Shooting was Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have shot at this club numerous times. This club will provide a location for beginners to the Professional shooter. I shoot the sporting clays mostly because of their 21 station course that is about 1.5 mile around. They change the clay thrower (traps) patterns often and offer enough of a challenge for the professional without punishing the neophytes. The rifle and pistol ranges are private or groups with shots out to 1000 yds. They also have a SASS cowboy action shooting area. They offer machine gun rentals and handgun and shotguns. Some really fun and helpful employees there. The entire sporting clay course and clubhouse is wheelchair accessable.

Visited November 2012

Curitiba, PR
20 attraction reviews
“The best place to shoot some heavy weapons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went to this place since they have open ranges and the possibility to shot the Barrett .50. I shot this rifle and the Desert Eagle .50 AE. Both great weapons.
Before my visit I emailed the club and was proomptly replied by Bobby, the director of sales. He gave me all the information that i needed, and was very quick replying my e-mails.
The club is a little far from Las Vegas, but worth the trip. I advice to go visit the Hoover Dam in the morning and stop at this place on the way back to Vegas.
The staff is very friendly, and the prices are more reasenable the prices of the indoor ranges in Las Vegas. Last trip i went to the Gun Store, which was very nice, but didn´t have the outdoor range and the sniper rifles to shoot.
For those who like guns, i suggest to skip the indoor ranges and come to this place, they have everything you want to shoot.

Visited January 2013
uk
13 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Today I took my 17 year old son to the Pro Gun Club (Desert Hills Shooting Club) as we were looking for somewhere where we could shoot a Barrett 50 cal.
The staff were extremely friendly and patient while we were deciding what guns we wanted to shoot.
We had our own instructor (Kyle) who took us to the ranges, showed us how to operate the guns and made us feel very welcome.
The Barrett M82A1 was awesome and my son was totally happy with the whole experience.
I would recommend this to anyone with an interest in shooting.

Visited December 2012
exeter
41 attraction reviews
“Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

What more could you ask then for a days shooting and ou instructor was great within half an hour he left us on our own to shoot clays
i even managed to shoot a stray Squirell that ran past.
this is well worth the vist and the money

Visited November 2011
London
3 attraction reviews
“Great half-day excursion from Las Vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

GREAT GROUNDS, EXPERIENCED STAFF AND FULLY EQUIPED
I loved the idea of shooting a machine gun in the desert. Even fire at an explosive "mines".
I bought my husband here as a surprise and I was not disappointed. There are many guns to choose from, from hand gun to the vintage guns you've only seen in the movies. The staff are courteous and helpful. We didn't know what we wanted and they told us what user-experience we would have in firing them. Afterwards, we drove down to the Hoover Dam and took a tour inside the facility. Do both for a full day away from Las Vegas.

Visited June 2012