“Our visit was a wonderful accident” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
“Our visit was a wonderful accident”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

After visiting Hoover Dam, we needed lunch, and just happened into Boulder City. The place we were aiming for was closed on Sunday, so we wandered into the Dillinger. My BBQ beef brisket sandwich was one of the best -- ever. Tangy, tender meat on a just-right-soft roll, with a dab of horseradish sauce on top. I had the $1.00 extra sweet potato fries with cinnamon and sugar. They were hot and crispy and just about perfect.

My wife had the burger she'd been craving for a week. Again, cooked just right with tasty meat on a perfect roll.

The waitress was friendly; the food came fairly quickly. The price was right.

Overall, a wonderful surprise and certainly worth the trip.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Henderson, Nevada, United States
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

It was a little loud for us. But the waitress was so..... friendly. We like trying new places when we stay there and this was our first time trying it. It was good food and friendly service.

Visited November 2013
Boulder City, Nevada, United States
“Lies and false comments!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

One is the waiting staff is very inaccurate and rude, except for Cindy she is awesome. They do not have homemade peanut butter that is a lie they get there peanut butter on the discount shelf at the dollar store. Now I use to come to Dillinger's a lot last year. What made me stop going is one how the employees get treated. Also how there employees are high on drugs and\or drunk. I do not drink so when a server comes to my table, guess what I can smell your breath consumed in alcohol smell. When I order my food it comes out wrong, and not cook to the right temp. I could go on forever on all the cons this place of business has. If I were you I would try some where else. There are many great places to choose from like Mel's diner and Little City Grill are by far my two top choices.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Northridge, California, United States
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Friendly smaller place with great hamburgers, beer, and wine. Sort of a hip vibe to it. Service was great. No complaints! I'd have gone back there had I been in town for another night.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northridge, California, United States
“Very pleasant surprize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Great pub-like atmosphere, great (cleverly written) menu, and probably one of the best burgers I've ever had. The special last eve was their "Sticky Burger" with applewood smoked bacon and homemade peanut butter. It was AWESOME.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere