“Ziplining in the Desert!” 5 of 5 stars

$159*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is a an amazing way to enjoy the surroundings 30 minutes off the strip. You'll start with a safety class followed by a scenic van ride up the Red Mountains. Next you'll have a combination of some minor hiking and 4 separate flightlines cover over a 1.5 of the canyons while you soar at up to 60mph.located in beautiful Boulder City, NV enjoy seeing the Eldorado Valley, Lake Meade, the new bypass bridge and the Las Vegas Strip from 3800 feet above sea level. We have a completely different system than your average zipline. We have engineered the safest system and equipment to give our guests a complete feeling of security. Our guides are professional, educated, personable and always ready to fly. We offer complimentary pick up hourly from with a scheduled tour. Pick up location is in the Rear of the Excalibur at the Tour Bus Rotunda.We are open daily from 7am - 7pm all year round. Tour times will vary based on the season change. please feel free to check us out online or call the office for more information.Come enjoy the experience of soaring like a bird over the beautiful desert landscape. Give yourself a break from the slot machines and bright lights. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon is ready to give you the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Oregon, Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
“Ziplining in the Desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

When I went to Vegas on this trip, I decided that I was going to do something away from all the Casinos and I decided to do Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon. It is about a 30 minute drive from the strip. You are only about 10 to 15 minutes from the Hoover Dam. If you wanted to make this a whole day trip, You could continue on to the Hoover Dam. This flightlinez was a great choice. It was a blast. The guys who are the tour guides / ziplining experts are amazing and really know the area. They also have a lot of jokes which makes everyone feel at ease. Safety is the #1 concern and they do everything really well. The views from the top of the mountain is gorgeous. As you are ziplining, The views are even better. If you have a GoPro, I would highly recommend bringing it. The picture package for $50 isn't really worth it in my opinion. When all is said and done, You get about 30 to 40 pictures of yourself out of the 350 pictures that you get. The rest of the pictures is your group. I went by myself so if you would of went with a group, This picture package might of been more worth it. The pictures are good quality though and I will use a couple of them on my facebook page. As far as the GoPro, I would recommend the Head Mount. As far as the ziplines go, they are each about 30 to 45 seconds. You will do 4 ziplines total. The total tour takes about 2.5 hours depending on the size of the group. Our group was 12 people. If you like getting away from the casino and doing something fun, This is the trip for you. Enjoy!

Elizabethtown
5 attraction reviews
“Great Flight through Bootleg Canyou”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

A must do for the aventure seeker visiting Vegas. We were pick up on time from the pick-up area behind the Excaliber. Tyler and Cody were our guides during the zips. They were entertaining and knowledgable. The entire adventure from start to finish was pure fun!!

6 attraction reviews
“Awesome adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Did this with my 12 year old daughter. Neither of us had ever ziplined before and were both quite nervous. The hike up the first platform was a little tiresome but nothing too strenuous and the guides are willing to take your equipment for you at any point. When we reached the top, what a view of the surrounding area! Beautiful! Once we made it down the first line we couldn't wait to go again! The guides were goofy and fun. They made us all feel very safe and comfortable! Would definitely recommend this to anyone going to the Vegas area! One of the best things we did while vacationing there!

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Amazing fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this ziplining experience with such friendly, enthusiastic guides. Free prompt transportation from the Vegas Strip to the Flightlinez office in Boulder City and back.
Beautiful views of the Vegas Strip along with Lake Mead too. High tech equipment and zipline cable set up. Highly recommend the adventure!

Traverse City, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
“Big Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The guides were fun and friendly. The hike up to the first launch was more strenuous than I expected -- a good reminder that I need to exercise more! There were 16 people in our group. With 4 zip lines, there was very little waiting and a lot of fun. I highly recommend it.