“Awesome brew” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the historic Old Town district, Boulder Dam Brewing Co. Is Boulder City's first and only brewpub. Located across the street from the Boulder Dam Hotel, the brewery is less than five miles from Lake Mead and less than eight from Hoover Dam. Practically a museum in itself, the brewery features decor and fixtures from the 1930's, silent films made during the construction of the dam, actual pieces of equipment used during the construction and a myriad of art depicting Boulder City's beginnings and brewing from the period. A destination for locals and visitors alike, Boulder Dam Brewing serves up six original pub-brewed beers at a time. The 40-barrel system allows the flexibility to offer many unique styles, from refreshing Pilsners to hoppy Pale Ales to creamy Stouts. Food ranges from traditional pub fare to salads, burgers and sandwiches. The brewpub also carries a great selection of wines and non-alcoholic beverages. With plenty of seating inside, and a beautiful beer garden outside, it's the perfect place to stop by for a pint and a bite.
Las Vegas
“Awesome brew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2009

It's great to sit outside and try 7 varieties of the brewery for just 10 bucks. We thoroughly enjoyed our tasting. Our waiter was going to be playing guitar later on, but we had to go home. The service was super friendly, the beers were awesome and they uncontrollably had great weather. The bathrooms could use some attention, but mute point.

PA OH border
“Great find for weary travelers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2008

After a morning of touring the Hoover Dam, this is just the break we needed. Friendly staff, great food, reasonable prices. I guess the beer was good too, althought I did not partake of it. Highly recommended.

Toms River
“convenient to the Boulder Dam Hotel across the street”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2008

My wife and I were staying at the Boulder Dam Hotel. I knew beforehand that the brewpub was located close by. We went there for lunch. The place was pretty empty. We sat outside where they have misters to help you beat the heat. The food was just OK in our opinion. The beers seemed to be a little on the weak side. I enjoy a really stiff IPA. Theirs did not fill the bill as far as I was concerned. I also had the stout. Although not great, it was closer to what my expectations of what a stout should be. Despite the fact that that I was not overly impressed with the beer or grub, I would go back to give the place another chance. This would be especially true if I were staying in the Boulder Dam Hotel again.

Boulder City
“About time BC has a brewpub! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2008

I love this family oriented brewpub!!! They always have a different brew to try on certain days. Great place to go on St. Patrick's day! They had a live band that night and their outdoor balcony is roomy and enclosed very nicely with a gazebo roof. Everyone was merry and friendly- makes you feel at home!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Graet brews is the focus...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2008

Graet brews is the focus here. The food menu is limited, but enjoyable.