“Fun Place!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fun Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Decided to check out a new place for lunch, and were very impressed. Had a sandwich and one of their brews....both very good. Have to agree with other reviews here, service kinda slow, but the day we went, they also had a complete crash of their computer system, so things were a bit disjointed, understandably. If you are looking foe a "quick in and out" place, then this would not be it. However, if you want friendly service, and good food (slow-paced) then this would be a place for you to try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good Dam Beer Decent Food Worst Dam Service in BC”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a number of times as I often eat out in Boulder City after a day of hiking. One thing is for sure, they are consistent. The beer is always good, and the food too. But I am damn near ignored by the staff every time I go in this place. The pilsner and the pale ale are noteworthy. The atmosphere is pretty cool with a large patio to enjoy those perfect BC nights. The menu is limited (mostly burgers and sandwiches) but the food is pretty good and accompanies the brews well. But I swear to god every time I go in this place it's like pulling teeth to get the wait staff to acknowledge the existence of my party. Usually the staff is huddled at a table to the right side of the bar socializing with eachother. Granted some of them appear to be off work as they are consuming beer but the ones that are supposed to be attending to the customers spend most of their time there too. All in all, this place has a lot of potential that it isn't living up to. But, I haven't sworn it off completely as I am hoping the management may address the service issues someday and this place would likely become one of my favorites.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
DamBrew, Owner at Boulder Dam Brewing Company, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my little brewpub. Sorry about the delay in responding. I just now learned I can reply to reviews (both positive and otherwise.) I'm excited you enjoy our atmosphere, beer and food, but I'm appalled at our lack of service on your visits! I know sometimes we can get absolutely slammed, but if we're not busy, the service should be the best part of your visit. I know my staff is all friends, but that cannot affect your experience. I'm hoping it has been remedied, but I will be on guard. When you're back in town, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!
Broomfield, Colorado
“Good place to stop for beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped here on our way back from the Dam. The food was pretty good (my veggie burger was very tasty but others thought their food seemed cold). The beer was very good. It took quite a while to get our food, but the server was very upfront about that and warned us ahead of time. It is a very large place with a lot of outdoor seating as well. It is located right in the middle of Boulder City and easy to find.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Enjoy a relaxing spring evening outdoors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a fabulous place to sit outside and enjoy live music drinking some crafted brews. The quality of the beer has continued to improve over the years. Waitstaff is friendly and attentive, and the crowd well-behaved.

Visited March 2013
Athens, Ohio
“Excellent lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by after zip lining, excellent atmosphere, micro-brews were great, food was typical pub food, but reasonably priced and a good value. Would definitely recommend. The chicken wings and veggie burger were both good selections, and the onion rings were amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere