“best experience ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 28 Activities in Boulder City
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Las Vegas -- the first-time skydive experts. Jump out of our perfectly good airplane, freefall at 120 MPH, then enjoy the parachute flight while taking in spectacular views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and the Las Vegas Strip. Skydive Las Vegas has been in operation since 1993 and is Nevada's longest running student skydiving center and the first to specialize in first-time tandem skydiving. We are located at the Boulder City Airport in Boulder City which is only minutes away from the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. When you are in the airplane and in freefall you can see the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, the beautiful golf courses of Boulder City, the Las Vegas Strip, Mt. Charleston, Red Rock Canyon, the Valley of Fire and more! Our landing zone is located right next to our facility making it easy for your friends and family watch you jump and land right in from of them. After landing, you walk right back into our facility and celebrate the most exciting thing you've ever done. We use only the finest state-of-the-art equipment and airplanes. We fly new PAC-750XL skydiving airplane that can carry up to 7-8 tandem jumpers (14-16 people) per load. The PAC-750XL is the only airplane in the world built specifically for skydiving. Our skydiving equipment is the latest and safest available today. We offer complimentary transportation from the Las Vegas Strip in pristine shuttle vans. We have the largest and nicest skydiving facility in Nevada, complete with a large air-conditioned lobby, restrooms, HD television for your viewing pleasure, snack and soda machines, and most importantly a Starbucks Coffee machine that brews fresh ground Starbucks coffee.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Leeds, United Kingdom
“best experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This has to be the best excursion of my life, being 61 years of age i was a little nervous,but i was with my 2 sons & their friend who kept me entertained until the actual dive. The staff were very professional & highly experienced.My sons friend said it was better than sex (but he is only 23) Top tips, talk to your instructor (he wouldn't jump if he thought it wasn't safe) book it in advance, save all your drinking until after the event & lastly buy the DVD,(its a lasting memory)

Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have always wanted to skydive, so I thought that my birthday weekend trip to Vegas was the perfect time to do it! I decided to drive myself so that I wouldn't have to rely on the shuttle. The location was an easy drive from the strip. Everyone was very friendly and professional. After watching a video, they give you instructions and you're off to suit up. The instructor fits you with the harness and it's time to board the plane. The jump was amazing! The views were awesome! Kevin was my instructor and he made the entire experience fun and exciting. I was very happy with the DVD video and pictures that I purchased. My friend, who stayed on the ground, was able to take pictures outside near the landing zone. I would love to jump again and would absolutely go to Skydive Las Vegas!

Henderson, Nevada, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Awesome skydive adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The most exciting excursion in my 49 years of life and I've traveled a lot and been on more than 10 cruises. From the girls at the front desk to all of the trainers, everyone was very helpful and friendly and answered all our questions with a great attitude. Our videos and pictures turned out great and we will definately be revisiting skydive las vegas again. Thanks Kelly for a great jump!

Al & Robyn Bushard

Monroe, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
“First Jump...No Where Else I Would Have Wanted To Do It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Let me start with saying that if you want to have your first jump and will be in the Las Vegas area anytime soon...this is the place to do it.

The staff was incredible. The ground staff was incredibly professional and efficient, keeping us moving so we didn't waste an entire day. My instructor was experienced and professional. From all his previous jumps, it was like he knew the right time to make a joke and the right time to be reassuring to keep me calm.

As far as the actual jump, it was unreal. Nothing like freefalling in the desert with views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Med, the Strip, etc. The instrutor handled everything perfectly. I landed harder getting out of bed taht morning than I did at the end of the jump.

Great experience.

Melbourne, Australia
“A must do on the Bucket List”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was my first skydive and I couldn't actually imagine a more enjoyable experience. Staff were so friendly and the jumpers make you feel so calm but at the same time pumped to jump. The view is incredible seeing the Canyon and Hoover dam before jumping out of the plane. Really well priced as well for what you get as the photos and videos came out great. Amazing stuff!

Visited January 2013