“Villa Chante Coucou -” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Chante Coucou

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fontaine de Vaucluse
Villa Chante Coucou
Fontaine de Vaucluse, 84800 Fontaine de Vaucluse, France   |
Hadera, Israel
“Villa Chante Coucou -”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We spent 7 nights in Villa Chante Coucou to our best satisfaction. The owner - Marco is very kind and friendly and willing to advise and help with any matter. The rooms are very comfortable and the location is excellent. It enabled us to take each day a different direction in Provence.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

49 people have reviewed this hotel

israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I would recommend Marco's villa accommodation. The villa is located in the town of fontaine de vaucluse just a few minutes from the town center. There are a variety of accommodation options. B & Bs and apartments with different levels and sizes.
Owners living there.
Courtyard pool surrounded by a wonderful landscape.
We ordered a very spacious apartment, plenty of room for storage, large, fully equipped kitchen and a balcony facing the beautiful scenery.
I would particularly recommend a special man, owner Marco.
Unfortunately, the first day of our arrival my husband hospitalized and underwent emergency surgery, so I was alone in a villa and Marco went out of his way to help me in this difficult situation.
The hospital was about 14 km from the villa and in the early days Marco took me there in the morning and came to get me back in the evening and after I refused to continue this arrangement he connected me to a family with a taxi service, English speakers who were also very helpful and supported.
Marco speaks English.
He called every day to the hospital to speak French, which is the only language spoken there, to find out how my husband feels.
He helped me with the arrangements when my son came especially from Israel.
He is a lovely, supportive, helpful and caring. Trying to respond to every request.
Highly recommend the place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I reluctantely start writing this review becouse of the feeling that making it known to more people it will spoil its greatest asset: the tranquility and sense of peace. Howether, the villa is located in the very heart of Provence and offers a wonderful opportunity not just to visit the region, but most of all to feel its spirit. Located almost at the end of a steep road, the architecture and finishings are great, the olive trees are filled with "cigales" and the view on the mountains and the valley is great. There are 2 pools, a friendly dog and a very fat cat - those made our boy happy. The owners are friendly and the breakfast is good (by French standards) with an interesting selection of cheese. The only problem is the difficulty of getting there. The GPS coordinates I have registered are: N: 43.92413° E: 5.12700°

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Villa Chante Coucou? Share your experiences!