Good location mid - city. My wife and I spent 4 nights here. Hotel has good sized rooms (ours was a king ) with clean bathroom, although towels were thin. Bed has decent linens with white top blanket and comfortable mattress. There is a mini fridge, micro and sink cabinet. A Sofa that was decent. Shortcomings; no dresser in room. The small bedside end tables have two small drawers each. The closet is an open area with a 4 ft closet rod, iron and ironing board. If there are two in room, you will be accessing your suit case. After my morning shower, the day I checked out, I walked around packing, bare foot. Sat down put my feet up and wife noted my feet were dirty. Upon close inspection of jade green low pile carpet, we noted it was pretty dirty. Good color to hide it. We were surprised for a hotel that was $250 a night. We live in Alaska and would not recommend unless you had no other choice. There are options for the same money that are better choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites