Stayed here both on the front end and back end of a great Alaskan adventure. I stayed on points for both nights. While the same points as the full service Marriott downtown, I selected this hotel primarily for it's central location and that they don't charge for parking! I believe they also run an airport shuttle.
It's no more than a 10 minute drive to the airport and about the same to downtown. Easy access to just about everything you'd want to do in Anchorage. We were renting an RV so the Walmart right next door came in very handy too.
Rooms are large, complimentary breakfast sufficient for our needs and amenities are typical of a Marriott property. All, in all a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites