Comfortable, clean hotel.
Bring clothespins to keep the drapes shut, as the 20 hour summer daylight will make it difficult to get to sleep. And along with the clothespins, request a room on the side of the hotel where the sun rises, or else you will have a very hot room with the drapes open. Finally, although there is shampoo and conditioner, body lotion is NOT supplied, so bring your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites