“The Perfect Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Anchorage Lofts Hotel

You added The Anchorage Lofts Hotel to your Saves list
The Anchorage Lofts Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   239 W 4th Ave., Anchorage, AK 99501 (Formerly Anchorage City Limits Lofts)   |
Ranked #31 of 70 Hotels in Anchorage
Nashville
“The Perfect Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for four nights and I don't know when I've felt more relaxed. Wonderful, caring and friendly staff! This hotel is in walking distance to so many great attractions and restaurants. The weekly Street Market Festival is just behind the hotel. They have great talent often in their lounge/ restaurant. There were Grammy nominated songwriter artists performing.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is a disaster with no professional management. We stayed as long term stay residents for work last summer. The rooms were filthy and many things were severely damaged. (Holes in walls, broken clothes rack, etc.) We asked to have things fixed but were ignored. Staff kept changing. They would ask us for monthly payment after we had paid. No one knew what was going on in their financial department. Renovations went on all summer long (5 months). One time they had given a hired painter a key to our room to paint, so he could go in at any time. Luckily, I was there when he let himself into our room considering we had many valuable items in the room. When leaving for the summer, staff told us we would receive our deposit refund in the mail. I have STILL NOT received it...7 months later. Every time I call they ignore my phone calls & messages. They do not respond to emails. Finally, someone in the accounting department said they would take care of it and that the check would be sent to me the next day. That was a month ago...still no check. Now they are back to ignoring my calls. Myself and several others will now probably have to take them to small claims court. I beg you...STAY AWAY from this place!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Anchorage Lofts hotel for 2 nights and really enjoyed our stay. Clean hotel in a great location. Keedryn was at the front desk and he was very helpful and professional. We will stay here again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015

The evening was wonderful and quiet. Great breakfast and drinks.and can't forget the never ending hallway. Ha. No music in the bar the night we stayed, but that's understandable during Fir rendezvous. The room was clean and cozy.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

My hotel stay was great. The room was maintained very well, very clean.
The staff is warm and friendly. Located close to downtown Anchorage. Easy access to a lot of things including the Air Force Base.
I was served a very good breakfast in the cafe. It came to my table quickly and still hot.

I would recommend the Anchorage Loft to anyone coming into town.

Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

The location was convenient for a downtown walk and just around the way is the city's new Hard Rock Cafe. I spent a few hours in the buzz of downtown, mingling in the culture of music and locals before returning to The Anchorage City Limits Lofts Hotel lounge to bring in my evening with a dimly-lit spotlight table and a smooth sound of local entertainment. I stayed in the west wing in a clean and comfortable newly renovated area. It was a bit of a walk from the lobby to my room but this loft had character about it, so I didn’t mind. The hotel offers a family friendly day lounge and cafe so, in the morning, I was able to enjoy watching the hotel's music auditions for their choice of live entertainment.

Room Tip: ask for an area of completed renovation. I believe I was in the west wing
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
AnchorageLofts_GM, Director of Sales at The Anchorage Lofts Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2014
Thank you Heather and look forward toward your return:)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

My stay at this hotel was excellent! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and nice. It's in a great location, close to great dinning and night life, as well as many local attractions. Thier music cafe has great food and how can you top having live music almost every night. All and all I had a great stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to enjoy Anchourage.

• Stayed November 2014

Been to The Anchorage Lofts Hotel? Share your experiences!