“Good place. The restaurant is great! Staff is always...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Anchorage

You added Ramada Anchorage to your Saves list
Ramada Anchorage
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   115 East Third Street, Barrow and 3rd Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #28 of 70 Hotels in Anchorage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel is positioned near the railway a short walk from town, Good clean accommodation, it was a pleasant stay before continuing our journey. Parking available front or back, traffic no hassle.

Restaurant attached to hotel pretty poor

Good Mexican restaurant and bar 5 mins walk

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I came in to town on March 28th with intentions of just booking for a couple of evenings at the ramada then finding another hotel for the remainder of my month long business trip, I never left..... it is now a month later and I am still checked in at the ramada anchorage. I must say my stay has been cozy, and very welcoming. From the the rooms, to the restaurant next door every thing was a 10 plus. My most favorite and most wonderful quality about this hotel is definitely the very friendly, very helpful and very thoughtful staff they have throughout all hours of the day. Sauhna and Chad at the night time shifts provide a very welcoming kind and curtious environment any guest could ask for. On my next business trip, you can bet which hotel I'm gonna call and book my reservation..... it will definitely be the ramada anchorage

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

First of all, Sauhna, was overly helpful at the front desk. She is an amazing woman and should be given a raise for all of her helpfulness. Chad, we will just call him the jack of all trades. He does it all. He's a super guy, full of making all of us laugh. Give him a raise. Dee is super nice too, he gave me everything I needed when asked. Florence, aka Tokyo Drift, is super cool and very accomodating. JR and Florence work well together and are a good team. He's a little more shy but cool as hell. The staff even held some frozen salmón that I received from a local to take home. The housekeeping has gone above and beyond their job to say the least. The Ramada has been a home away from home. Cozy, nice, clean. I would definitely stay here again. Ownership is extremely organized and it is a a great place to stay. It is very close to downtown and I would give it at two thumbs up, 5 star, 10 out of 10 rating.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed at the Ramada with friends from out of town and we enjoyed everything about it. The customer service and hospitality was absolutely amazing. Sauhna and Chad at the front desk was absolutely wonderful and they always have a smile on their face and they make you feel right at home. I definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Anchorage. Amazing people, Clean hotel, great location, and good prices. If you travel to Anchorage don't hesitate to stay here, you will not be disappointed and will feel right at home:)

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Its a Ramada. Clean room, nice folks, big bathroom. Nice restaurant/bar with excellent food (try the chowder). Good shuttle service. Motel is convenient to downtown. I walked to lots of places. Stayed 5 nights. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here for one night April 8, 2015 with my mom and my aunt. 2 queen beds and there was plenty of room. Got a great rate, the room was clean, the beds were comfy. Only downfall: NO BREAKFAST!! This is why they got 4 stars instead of 5 from me. Free coffee is ok but I totally expected at least muffins and toast. But I would definitely stay here again the next time I come through town.

Room Tip: Check online sites for a better price then print it out or show it to the check-in guy.