“Quality and Style” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Bethel, Alaska
“Quality and Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Started with Goat Cheese Soufflé - fluffy & flavorful. Then my husband & I split a French Roquefort Salad that was just the right blends of greens, cheese, pears and dressing. We also split 12 oz Filet Mignon. The friendly, attentive waiter Erik did not hesitate when my husband asked for potatoes instead of the risotto (which I had & it was creamy yummy). The steak was cooked exactly the way my husband asked and melted in my mouth. We saw desserts served to the table next to us and they looked great so we ordered the Croissant Pudding. I love Bread Pudding and was not disappointed. The Bourbon Sauce was awesome with a dollop of cream on the corner of the plate. Erik told us the specials change almost nightly & they are posted on Facebook by 6pm. We visit Anchorage several times a year and I plan to put Suite 100 on my favorite Anchorage restaurants list.

Visited July 2013

74% Recommend
Anchorage, Alaska
“Bigger and better than we expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were a little uncertain about getting a table when we arrived on Monday night, because the parking lot was full. We expected a long wait, so we were pleasantly surprised when we were seated almost immediately. The restaurant was filled with the pleasant background sound of diners conversing and silverware clinking. We were amazed at how large the restaurant is. Even though it was full it did not feel crowded. Tables are spaced well apart so that conversations remain private. We saw several large groups dining together from multi family gatherings to business associates.
The menu has many interesting offerings. I ordered the seafood ravioli and my husband ordered the fish and chips. I also ordered a goat cheese and fig salad of baby field greens to accompany my dinner. When the server discovered we were celebrating our 35th anniversary he threw in two complementary deserts. I had the fruit crisp and my husband ordered the mocha chocolate tort. Our dinner was fabulous and truly one of the best we have had in Anchorage.
I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves good food. We will be back again and again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great food...gotta try the Portabella Mushrooms on the appetizer menu....hands down best food we had while in Anchorage!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anchorage, Alaska
“Filet cooked to perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I asked our waitress what they specialized in at the restaurant and she nearly didn't have an answer for me, although she said most people order steaks. She could have been more professional, as far as wait staff goes, but I did order the 8oz. filet mignon, medium rare. It was cooked perfectly and the mushroom risotto that accompanied it was fantastic as well. The menu was priced very reasonably. Very impressed with the food, but not so impressed with the wait staff. I will go back for sure and give it another try....the steak was worth it. Wonderful to have a good quality restaurant in South Anchorage.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anchorage, Alaska
“Best restaurant in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been to Suite 100 several times now and every time it proves me right! I love the menu, service, and atmosphere. For Anchorage, it knocks out the competition simply because the way they present and make their food is top notch. It is also a great place to meet for drinks. I highly recommend this place, unfortunately it is only open for dinnertime - so be sure to make a reservation. It is tough to get in otherwise. The Prime Rib, Mussels, Salads are the best in town! By far!!!

• Visited March 2013