“Dinner” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Southside Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 684 Restaurants in Anchorage
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Huffman Carrs
Transit: Public People mover bus service stops right in front.
Ketchikan, Alaska
“Dinner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

We went with friends. There were 6 of us. 4 of us had cold food. The waiter didn't come check with us during the whole meal. No compensation was offered. The food was tasty however.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Dinner with Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I took a friend out to dinner. Our friend and I both had shrimp and scallops. The seafood was cooked perfectly and was delicious. My wife had the silver salmon and thoroughly enjoyed it. We shared a bottle of the Stag's Leap Merlot. The first bottle had so much sediment, it cemented the cork to the point where the waitress could not remove it. This was the last of the 2008 vintage. We moved to the 2011 vintage. No problem with the cork and it was wonderful. I would recommend this wine. It paired well with salmon and seafood. We definitely recommend this restaurant and plan to return.

Visited October 2014
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

All food was great. We started with the Brie flatbread and Salmon cakes, both very good. We had the duck, pasta special, Veal medallions (to die for) and scallop and prawns. All tasty, duck small portion but appetizing. St Michelle Cab delicious. Waiter ok,, didn't bring bread, wait staff kept glasses filled, atmosphere nice, much nicer from the inside, on a strip mall. Would eat their again and eat the veal again. 4 people $200.00 with1 inexpensive bottle of wine and 2 appetizers. No salads ordered. Will come again to indulge.

Visited September 2014
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2014

I am quite a picky eater and I loved this place. We sat on the bistro- less formal site and got baked nachos for an appetizer, a burger, and two desserts- banana caramel and a special blueberry cobbler. Everything tasted great and the dessert presentation was beautiful. The bistro is also very reasonably priced.

It can be a little tricky to find just by looking at the address but it is right across the supermarket's gas station off the road- the sign is quite small and is easy to miss. I would definitely go back next time I am in Anchorage and make a reservation, it gets full even on a weekday.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bethel, AK
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

I got the scallops as an ap and the lamb as a main dessert was a peach/rasp cobbler. Can you say awesome? I liked every single item I ordered - I was in a party of 6 and it seemed that we were all very happy. Since I have almost nothing negative to say, if I had to be critical they were a touch slow on the water refills at times, but they did appear busy.

• Visited September 2014