“If you want average food, they will deliver.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Panda Restaurant

Panda Restaurant
605 E Northern Lights Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99503-2809 (Midtown)
907-272-3306
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Anchorage, Alaska
“If you want average food, they will deliver.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Food lacked flavor. They deliver at a time when others have stopped.

United States
“Ehh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I had a nice time because we were with friends. The people were nice. The food was just so-so. It's hard to find a good Chinese style restaurant in this town. Benihana is better IMHO, even though it's a chain and some people don't like chain's. I appreciate the consistency of them. I had vegetable fried rice and the rice was made with frozen veggies (peas, carrots, etc.). Not my fav. I also had an egg roll. It was good. DH had a spicy meat dish that had some fresh white onion and bell pepper. That looked a little tastier!

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“A Travesty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

I wish I'd have read these reviews earlier.
When they said it would be atleast an hour and it showed up after 20 minutes I should've sent it back. My General Tsu chicken was squishy nibblets of soggy chicken drenched in some horrible smoke flavored sauce. And lets not leave out the raw onion and green pepper. Which was as crunchy as all get out. I like onions and green pepper but it only added to this travesty. This went from their kitchen to my trash. Stay away. Your taste buds will thank you.

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
ak
“When craving chinese food..I go here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2010

I have been pleased with Panda everytime I go. I haven't ordered their take-out, so I am not sure if the complaints are from that. I just went there last week, and am happy to reccomend this place to anyone looking for fresh, tasty chinese. I usually get the Mongolian Beef dinner. I like how quick they are with service, and that one you are not even halfway thru your egg drop soup, your dinner arrives. We now go there when we need something fast. Large portions, decent pricing and consistancy. That is why I enjoy eating at Panda. My co workers agree too. We don't go anywhere else for Chinese.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, AK
“Gross!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2009

I have tried it twice. Food was nasty both times. The second time I asked if I could order something different because I didn't like what I ordered. They said nothing was wrong with my food and I couldn't get something different. I also had to pay for it. Learned my lesson and have never been back. Then I read about them being closed down in the Anchorage Daily News for health code violations. Ick! I don't know why people still go there!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere