“Best Burger in Anchorage” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Arctic Roadrunner

Arctic Roadrunner
2477 Arctic Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99503-2513 (Midtown)
907-279-7311
Improve this listing
Ranked #66 of 618 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Anchorage, Alaska
“Best Burger in Anchorage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I'll keep it simple. Small town burger joint feel and delicious, terrible-for-you food to match! Just order a burger, some fries and your favorite shake and you'll leave happy :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fargo
“Great burgers and shakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Burger was great. Make sure you get an Oreo shake! It's awesome! Also, make sure you bring cash. It's all they take. No cards and no checks.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Yuck!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Fries tasted like fried fish, yuck burger was not all that good and the service was horrible! I won't eat there ever again

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“The Old School Anchorage Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is THE place to drag your fam & friends from the Lower 48 to. They can get an eyeful of Ye Olde Anchorage in a woodsy cabin sort of spot with really good burgers. Get the onion pieces.

Visited October 2012
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Great Burger w Terrible Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I have worked across the street from this place for years. Normally I would order a burger to go but this time I opted to stay. When ordering, I had made the decision to get an American Burger, when giving the young waitress my money I then asked if my burger came w cheese and if I could add it. She then flipped a switch and started huffing and puffing. She looked around for her manager and then told him that "she changed her mind and now she wants cheese!!!". Her attitude was unbelievable!! The manager then assisted her w her math and added the 30 cent cheese. She rolled her eyes and practically threw my change at me. When our food came everything was great and I loved the condiment bar! I finished my burger quickly (which was 10x's better at the Resturant than pick up) and left. If the little waitress hasn't been so rude my experience would have been a lot better. Sadly- her attitude didn't upset the manager and really left a bad taste in my mouth. Looking back I'm surprised I stayed to even taste the burger. Good thing the foods good!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere