“Great pizza but unusual topping” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #145 of 684 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Pizza
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Great pizza but unusual topping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Like other reviewers, we chose this place because it was located in front of our hotel. I'm a sucker for pizza but can also be quite picky. We ordered the chicken garlic as that seems to be our go to flavor these days. The crust was perfect, not too thin nor too thick and it wasn't hard or tough like some hand tossed tend to be.

The one thing we couldn't get passed was the fact that there was cilantro on our pizza. It was my fault for not reading the details on the menu but really cilantro does not belong on a chicken garlic Italian pizza. I love cilantro but in/on Mexican food, not Italian.

Aside from the cilantro, the flavor was great and they do not hold back on the cheese! My only regret to ordering from here is that I didn't get it less the cilantro- man that stuff can stink up a hotel room FAST!

Visited July 2014

San Diego, California
“Very good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I guess I have pretty high standards for pizza (tons of Italian friends), which is why I give them 3 points, but it was still very good and very delicious! I had their pepperoni and it was satisfying.

Visited June 2013
“Really very good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Take out or delivery only. Worth it! Dunno judged ski NYC feel ones ask jinn VA seen mansion both do

Fort Worth, Texas
“too cheesy for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

pizza is one of my favorites so when I read on Yelp that the pizza place right in front of my hotel was on Food Network for the best pizza I had to try it!! The crust and the sauce were very good but they used red onions instead of white and it didn't quite work for me and also way too much cheese for my liking. Half the amount of cheese it would have been a winner!

Visited August 2013
PA
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We ventured in here due to its proximity to our hotel and almost left due to the fact there isn't any seating. We are glad we stayed because the pizza was wonderful! The owners are very friendly and very proud of their pizza. I wouldn't hesitate to order here again.

Visited June 2013

Been to Capri Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Capri Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.