“Father's Day Delight” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 73 Activities in Anchorage
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide guided trail rides through the beautiful Chugach State Park. No experience is required. We have rides going out multiple times a day but they fill up fast so give us a call to reserve your spot.
Anchorage
“Father's Day Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Had a wonderful time going into the mountains. Went up Peak 3 where the snow sat and the view was spectacular on top of the horses. Could see Sleeping Lady, the inlet, Fire Island, and all through Rabbit Creek Heights. It was just beautiful. What a wonderful way to spend the day.

Visited June 2013

“Fun and easy going”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I had such a great time on my ride. The guide was great and so were the horses. She allowed those of us that wanted to, to go a bit faster which is always fun. Highly reccomend!

Visited June 2013
“Just fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Megan is very friendly and bright, she makes the ride enjoyable and comfortable from start to finish. Horses behaved amazingly, I don't have much experience with horses, so it was just perfect! The mountains and valley were beautiful, it was truly a wonderful experience!

Visited May 2013
anchorage
“great ride, great guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

very knowledgeable and friendly guide. stellar day. horses very well trained. Literally the first time I ever rode a horse and I felt totally comfortable. First rate.

Visited April 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great time in the Snowy Mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had a great time going for a ride with Painted Mustangs! I'd only been on a horse once, when I was seven, but Megan did a great job of introducing me to the basics and helping me feel comfortable. My horse was calm and patient and Megan was friendly and knowledgable. Riding in the snow was a totally new and amazing experience. I'm definitely recommending Painted Mustangs to anyone who would like to explore the Alaskan Outdoors, try something new, or have a great time.

Visited February 2013