“I enjoyed my stay here, the rooms are clean, the staff very nice and friendly.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage

Special Offer
Book early and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 70 Hotels in Anchorage
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was very clean, hotel that I would stay again. Reasonable priced as well. Relatively easy access off Tudar, and quick access to both uptown and Dimond mall. Kitchen was well stocked with dishes and cooking utensils.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our kitchens are very poplular and I am glad in made your visit more convenient. We appreciate the opportunity to make Homewood Suites your "home" away from home and look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Dillingham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I haven't stayed here since 2005, but to my surprise the entire hotel upgraded furniture and style to look ultra modern! Couch has pull-out bed, ottoman, side chair, cable, internet, bathroom is next to the bed, & equipped kitchen complete wish dishwasher! Full-size fridge, microwave, small stove, pots, pans, dishes, coffee maker, toaster, good for long-term stays. Awesome. Friendly staff, always smiling & always greets. The hotel is kind of big though, I swear I walked a quarter mile to reach my room.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room nearest to the ice machine. The lobby is close to those, & they're on e...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for review. I am glad that you have discovered what a convenience our kitchens are. The full size refrigerator and dishwasher really do make you feel like you are at "home." I appreciate the warm words regarding our Associates. Our Team pride them selves on making every Guest feel like they are part of our Family.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Anchorage.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Every staff person I encountered was helpful, friendly, and seemed genuinely concerned with my staff there - by far my most positive hotel experience. Breakfast (included) was always well stocked and certainly adequate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and discovered our friend team. We appreciate your choosing the Homewood Suites as your "home" away from home and look forward to welcoming you back.
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed st the Homewood Suites during December 2012 and were impressed by the quality of the service and value-adds. Not only was the full breakfast included in the price of the room but dinners (Monday to Thursday) was also included and consisted of a variety of meals that were not only tasty but also very filling. You can also have beer and wine for a small donation. The suite is large and meets all your needs for comfortable beds, modern bathroom amenities and a full kitchen equipped with fridge, sink, microwave and even dishwasher. The small convenience store offers microwaveable meals for Friday to Sunday. I found the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful and the hotel to be well-situated to access all the local activities such as the Turnagain Wildlife park and glacier landing tours. I would recommend this hotel as the best value, amenities and knowledgeable staff. Well done for offering such a great gome away from home!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Lauren,

Thank you for your great review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to explore a number of the wonderful sites around the Anchorage area. I believe that there may have been a misunderstanding as all of our breakfast, dinners and beverages are complimentary.

Should your travels bring you back to Anchorage, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My family and I recently moved to Anchorage due to military. We had to reside at Homewood Suites for almost a month and the stay was excellent. We traveled all the way from N.C. and stayed in hotels from D.C., Orlando, FL., Chicago, and other big cities in route to Alaska. I must say by far was the best hotel from hospitality, professionalism, and cleanliness. My wife was pleased with all services they provided (happy wife, happy life). Would recommend this hotel to anyone who has stayed in a lot of hotels and looking for great stay for the buck. They also had dinners four nights a week that were pleasing and complimentary wine and beer. P.S..Thx Tonia for being very helpful to me and my family...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you William for your review. I am glad that Tonia and the rest of our Team were able to make your move a bit easier of an ordeal. We pride ourselves on making relocations simpler. We look forward to the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and i took a vacation trip to Alaska during the summer. We stayed for 8 nights at the Homewood Suites in Anchorage. The rooms were typical of the brand, ample, clean, wireless and more good amenities. The location is outside the main central city area but with car or transportation it was no issue at all.

The personnel at the front desk, cleaning, and restaurant was very, very nice. Not often you get that kind of treatment in the continuous states. Outstanding.

We had a great time using this hotel as the central HQ for daily trips north and south. Alaska, what we saw, and the people were very nice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for your glowing review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay with Homewood Suites Anchorage and all that Alaska has to offer. We hope that you will find time for another trip to Alaska and again give us the opportunity to be your "home" away from home.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Homewood Suites for 2 weeks in August 2010. I was in Anchorage for work and to stay two weeks in a hotel can be kind of rough. Not at the Homewood Suites! This was one of the most comfortable hotels I've ever stayed in. The rooms were lovely, the service was wonderful and the free hot breakfasts and dinners and beer and wine on weeknights really cannot be beat. The pool and hot tub were awesome and most important, I felt comfortable coming down to breakfast in sweat pants even though it is an upscale place due to the friendliness of the employees. The location was alright, could have been more central for my taste but I had a rental car so it was a non-issue. There are several restaurants within walking distance to the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2012
Stiphan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad to see you felt at "home" during your extended stay. We strive to make our guests feel that they are part of our "family" and make your visit as comfortable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you "home" when you visit Anchorage next.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage? Share your experiences!