“Northern Lights Day Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 55 activities in Anchorage
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Guided private Alaska Day hikes and photo excursions in Wrangell – St. Elias National Park and around Alaska. Expeditions Alaska offer premium custom and private Alaska photo trips and day hikes. The itinerary for these trips is flexible, tailored to your specific interest and adventure level.
Anchorage, Alaska
“Northern Lights Day Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I went on a one day trip to photograph the Northern Lights with Carl and it was one of the best one day experiences I have ever head, he transported me up to the GlenAllen/ Wrangels area of Alaska in a really comfortable vehicle with great music, then when we got up there he went over all the basics I needed to get some really cool shots of the lights I was really impressed with his patience as I am a beginner photgrapher. Really enjoyed the day and got killer photos to boot. Highly recommend this trip leader.

Visited October 2011
Carl D, Owner at Expeditions Alaska: Dayhikes and Private Tours, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Hello Hamiltoncs

That was a fun trip, and I'm glad I was able to be of some help to your photography. Looking forward to another one some time.

Be well,