“Amazing Staff!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage

You added Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4555 Union Square Drive, 4555 Union Square Drive, Anchorage, AK 99503   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #3 of 70 Hotels in Anchorage
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Amazing Staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was not only a great hotel with wonderful breakfast and cozy rooms but it came complete with an amazing staff! From the front desk to the breakfast staff everyone there made us feel like VIPs. We will definitely be staying here again! Thanks Garden Inn crew!

Room Tip: Be sure to get the Bed & Breakfast option as the breakfast is totally worth it!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Ronn M.,

You're welcome!
Thank you so much for your kind words! I agree that we have an amazing staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn. It's great to hear they made you feel like VIPs as you should. The Great American Grill does serve up a pretty delicious breakfast with a great variety as well. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We'll see you upon your return!

Erik Mendoza

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Tok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Everything in the Hotel was just wonderful, except the bed, it was very uncomfortable. Neither my husband nor I got much sleep that night. Staff was overly friendly and the breakfast buffet was superb and well worth the money :)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Hello mooseberry,

I'm so sorry you experienced a rough night's sleep here with us. Were you staying in one of our Garden Sleep System beds? If so, for future reference, they are adjustable in firmness. I, myself, stayed in one on a trip and completely forgot about the feature. It wasn't until halfway through the night that I remembered I could adjust the bed to my sleeping preference.
I'm glad you were able to enjoy your stay despite the state of the beds. We would love the opportunity to try again. Next time you're in town, give us a call and we'll set you up in one of our sleep system beds. Hopefully they will prove to be more comfortable than your past stay.
Thank you for the review and have a great Alaskan summer!

Kodiak, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I always enjoy my stay at this hotel. It is conviently located in Midtown. Your airport driver (may be Ron) is priceless and if you are staying over an extended period of time, he will be sure to make your stay more enjoyable. The hotel restaurant food is average, but there are many restaurants in the area (walking distance) that may suit a variety of tastes and budgets.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Joi S.,

First, I'd like to thank you for choosing us as your temporary home while visiting Anchorage- we must be doing something right! It's true Ron can be a bit of character and so helpful to our guests. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to him.
I'm glad you enjoy your stays with us and hopefully we'll see you again sometime soon.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I loved this stay. Everyone was so nice, and the facilities were wonderful. It was warm, the internet was fast, and there were several HBO channels that had various choices all day and night. It was quiet, and the beds were comfortable.

Dear EsayGoinGal1,

I'm so glad you loved your stay with us. We do our best to offer comfortable and enjoyable accommodations for our guests; it's great to hear that you experienced that.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Give us a call next time you're in Anchorage and we'd be happy to set up a room for you!

Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I loved this hotel. Central to where I need to be for business, quick access to food, and Starbucks right next door. Staff is friendly, and very interested in making your problems go away. I liked it so well I am already reserved for my next business trip there. Business center is very helpful if you need to print or send some materials prior to your stay as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear stevet688,

I agree our hotel can be very convenient for the business traveler. In terms of our location, as you mentioned, there are many destinations in walking distance and we also offer a complimentary shuttle in case our guests need to venture a little further. I'm glad you found our business center to be helpful. The option to print, copy, and scan can definitely come in handy when here on business or for leisure.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we're happy to hear it was a good one, and we'll see you on your next trip! We'll have some welcome bars waiting for you.

Homer, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Excellent customer service. Very clean; nice pool. I am an Alaska resident so I've stayed in several hotels; this one is by far the best for the price. Hotel staff always quick to serve. This would be my first pick from now on.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Tammie C.,

Thank you for your very kind words about our property. I'm so glad to hear you were happy with your stay. Traveling with the family, that indoor pool is a nice feature for everyone to enjoy. Next time you're heading north to Anchorage, give us a call at 729-7000 and our front desk staff would be happy to help you set up a reservation.
Until then, thank you for your review and we'll see you next time!

Generel Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I only stayed here once, but it was a good one. The room was spotless and the bed cozy for sure.Awesome service too.I would stay here again and would recommend to anyone needing a place to stay in Anchorage.....

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Erik M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Nate B4,

It sounds like you experienced one of our “choose your snooze” beds. I’m glad you found it to be comfortable. It’s a great amenity we are happy to provide for our guests. Thank you for the great review and the recommendation. We hope to see you again next time you’re in town.

Erik Mendoza

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage? Share your experiences!