“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anchorage Corporate Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Anchorage
Anchorage Corporate Suites
Save Saved
You added Anchorage Corporate Suites to your Saves list
1555 D St, Anchorage, AK 99501   |
Ranked #40 of 69 hotels in Anchorage
Maroochydore, Australia
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed at Anchorage Corporate Suites from mid August to mid October 2012. I found it very clean and they provide everything you need. I was in unit 2 and it was bigger then I expected. The managers are so good and if you call regarding something and you only leave a message on the answering machine they will be called back within 10 minutes. Its a short walk to the main area of the city and also a short walk to Walmart. I highly recommend them and each time I go back to Anchorage I will try and book in with them again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

This is a great place, if you are planning an extended stay in Anchorage. They have weekly & monthly rates. We stayed for 10 days. Our suite was like an apartment. We had 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds in each, walk-in closets, bathroom, living room and a kitchen fully stocked with plates, cups, utensils, pots, pans and even baking stuff. There were also washers & dryers on the 1st floor, complete with detergent and fabric softener sheets, not expensive to use either. It was extremely clean and quiet. There was maid service once a week. We stayed on the top (3rd) floor and had a covered deck with a bench to sit on and had a view of the Chugach Mountains. Beautiful sight!!! I just loved sitting there and looking at the mountains, very relaxing. I give this place 5 stars because it made our visit so much more enjoyable and it's very affordable, cheaper than any of the hotels that have suites. Sure beats a hotel room with hundreds of people staying there, this place has only 9 units with parking in front of the building. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Liked — Very clean, comfortable, affordable and quiet.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family

Been to Anchorage Corporate Suites? Share your experiences!