“Best Asian we've had in Anchroage” 4 of 5 stars

907-334-8165
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Asian
Anchorage, Alaska
“Best Asian we've had in Anchroage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

We (wife & I) went to Sheng's the other night (used a Groupon) coupon and had a wonderful meal.

They have a really good looking menu with a lot of varied items. This being our 1st time there we went for what we think is fairly standard "Chinese food". Each of us ordered a combination platter. That comes with a choice of white or fried rice, 2 "meat/veggie" selections, an egg roll and an cup of egg drop soup. Each combo late was $15. I used "Generals Chicken" and "shrimp" as my 2 selections and my wife had "sesame chicken" and "I can't remember" (? - no, that is not it's name, I just can't recall what it was).

One of the nicest things about the food was the lack of salt/sodium. The food tasted really fresh (and there was tons of food - plenty left over for a "left-over" meal at home). Food was great, service was really friendly and efficient. Restaurant was empty (too bad).

We cannot wait to try some of the other items on their menu.We'll be going back and highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

1 review from our community

If you own or manage Sheng's Bistro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.