The hotel is less than 5 year old. Very convenient location on the corner of C and International Airport Road. Makes travel E-S-W-N very easy. Airport shuttle service.
The rooms are of average size with newer TV (full cable service) Refrigerator, microwave, and the normal appliances.
Laundry is done by the hotel staff, no DIY facilities. Drop off at desk.
Juno restaurant is extremely expensive (easily 25/person every meal) but very much worth eating at. Breakfast buffet is very overpriced and mediocre. Dinners are delicious but not affordable for routine meals.
Front staff are very courteous and helpful. Housekeeping and mechanical staff are a bit unreliable, but get the job done.
I'd recommend this hotel to folks if budget is not your primary concern but not looking for extravagant.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you seek the best of Anchorage, discover the experienced staff and stylish elegance of the Crowne Plaza Anchorage Mid-Town. Located in accessible midtown Anchorage, the Crowne Plaza hotel is just minutes from downtown, shopping, the Alaska Railroad Station, H2Oasis, Dena ina Convention Center, the Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center and the Alaska Zoo. Just 2 miles from the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, the Crowne Plaza Anchorage Mid-Town makes your ride fast and comfortable in their complimentary shuttle. Savor a pleasant meal in the Juno restaurant or enjoy a cocktail before turning in for the night to your Sleep Advantage room.Business travelers will feel right at home at the Crowne Plaza Anchorage Mid-Town - generously sized work desks, free wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (HSIA). Located nearby are local companies such as British Petroleum (BP), Arctic Slope Regional Corporation, Alyeska Pipeline, CH2M Hill, Denali - The Alaska Gas Pipeline, Providence Hospital, Alaska Regional Hospital, Alaska Native Medical Center and the University of Alaska.Hotel guests will quickly realize Crowne Plaza is The Place to Meet. Whether holding a convention, banquet, board meeting, reception or informal event, your comfort and success are ensured. No matter if you are on your way to an adventure in remote Alaska, or here to experience Anchorage s big wild life you will find Crowne Plaza The Place to Meet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.